Love-xyz (@cyf1133) • Hey
- lens 似乎不能交易了？
- L2 卷的要死
- nice song!
- meme 一堆人暴富了
- How is your highlights section? does it compile relevant findings from your timeline?
- $LENS OUR LOVE 😍 😘 😍 😘 😍
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- What an experience to meet all the builders at Stanford and San Francisco last week!
- This is Lenny
- Create funny and dank Lens memes. We’ll mirror and highlight our favorites.
We are running a competition on @memester-xyz.lens! Go to https://memester.xyz to submit your entry!
This week on Lens!
We released Splits for Collects. This feature can be used by creators on @buttrfly , @lenster & @lenstube https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0188
🎶 @oohlala adds a Direct Mint feature for Lens Music.
🥟 You can now use keyboard shortcuts to navigate @dumpling
📬 @mailchain enables the use of your .lens domain to send web3 native comms.
We loved meeting all the builders at Eth Denver
Apoorv Lathey launched an extension to help move your Tweets to Lens https://twitter.com/apoorvlathey/status/1623782881154985984?s=20
Talent Layer is allowing Lens users to go claim a handle on their protocol https://twitter.com/kirstenrpomales/status/1631058530831572993?s=20
@orbapp created an ETH Denver community area in Orb, which now boasts a whopping 15k members! https://lenster.xyz/posts/0xbbb9-0x01e9. If you are building on Lens to help communities at future events we would love to see your work!
The Eth Denver Hackathon Winners were announced, watch this space for these innovative projects built on Lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0186
@defidad got the scoop on scaling with ZK rollups from @Stani.lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x2e09-0xc2
@nader shared the origins and the ecosystem of Lens at Eth Denver and gave a live demo of a Lens app built in five mins https://youtu.be/GkogXPCIn5E?t=58
telliesite created some cool tutorials on how to integrate Lens Share and Follow buttons. https://tell.ie/learn/lens
Ready to build your own video app? Check out Suhail Kakar's tutorial on building with Lens!
Lens & Frens SF meetup https://twitter.com/Thehouseofweb3/status/1633666296851369990?s=20
If you attended Eth Denver and hold the general access pass #1,854, you are now eligible to claim a Lens profile https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x018b
For all our NFT Paris frens that scanned the Lens POAP at our gallery, you can now claim your Lens profile. https://twitter.com/LensProtocol/status/1630573876165083136?s=20
Discover more of what's being built in the Lensverse https://lens.xyz/apps @nader and @fabri are here to help!
- Made it to the top collector of the week one Lensport.io 🥳
- Whats your favourite channel on dumpling.lol ?
- Quantum threat is real and $CELL is ready Joe Rogan asked about quantum computing then and now "NVIDIA Announces New System for Accelerated Quantum-Classical Computing" ( 2nd tweet)
cell to the moon!!
- Girl frend like