cyberhub.lens (@cyberhub) • Hey
- Who are the crypto reporters you appreciate the most?
Today is my Birthday!
Thank you everyone who reached out ❤️
- Gm #Lens frens 👋
🧐 Tell me in a few words what you are up to in life/web3 and why I should follow you
This should be my reaction 👇
- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
And the courage to start your day with a GM is what counts the most.
- What it’s like seeing Momoka in action
- Guess who's now also running a Momoka Verifier ^^
- Aave V3 Portals kicking off
- What do we all think about #hashtags in social media? honest opinions, and from the standpoint that they don't help algos anymore these days (no algo or discovery utility)
- trying something new -- KISS by Polar and Dragaan
showcasing a new song KISS with Polar 😀
Stream it everywhere! https://open.spotify.com/track/7842XpTmOs7R2NwlgY8cQa?si=be91a78303654f63
been prepping some dope set ups for content streamlining
excited to fucking go full throttle!!
#bytes #byte #stream #livestream #music #song #newsong
- Web3 project does not need to have a Discord server just because its a web3 project, in fact I think you could build a community within Lens and have a more decentralized approach that way
- Check out the latest release ‘Breath’ by @fredriko.lens 💫
With its haunting melody and moving lyrics, this track is a must-listen for anyone who appreciates the artistry of great music 🎶
Listen + Collect 💽
- Do not drop your Lens handle below 👇 (social experiment)
- Lately I've been experimenting with new sounds 🎶
This is my first ever attempt at making a dance track - a moment in AL3C history on-chain 🕺
Free to collect 💎 5 collectors will be randomly airdropped an edition of XYZ by Snoop Dogg this Friday 3/31 at noon EST
- Just claimed this NFT on galxe, get yours via #Galxe https://galxe.com/CIAN/campaign/GCTK2Uvvin
CIAN Genesis OAT is proof of being an early supporter of CIAN 👀
- Just signed the letter & claimed this NFT on #Galxe 👀
DLN (deSwap Liquidity Network) is a next-gen decentralized cross-chain exchange that brings traders the freedom to exchange value natively across chains, shielded from slippage and MEV.
- The countdown begin ⏰
We can't wait to share with you the most sophisticated app, if you signed up for waitlist, you might be able to try the app (check your email) Or else drop your @lensprotocol handle and you might get a chance to join the early version
- It's notifications and comments for me. But agree, there has to be some means to identify the behaviour and somehow hide it. Posting rates might be one (as often I get bot comments within seconds of posting, suggesting these bots are peppering posts all over the place), and perhaps user reporting is another. But I'm sure there's a means to address it.
- **What's new with Lens**
*a wild 🥟 appears* @dumpling introduced a vibey experience of curated Lens videos.
Check it out: dumpling.lol
🎙️The Lens team joined @gelato to talk about @korudao, the first DAO-controlled account on Lens. If you missed it, catch up here: https://twitter.com/LensProtocol/status/1625825590157639680?s=20
🌀@korudao enables multiple community members who hold a Koru NFT to post from a single Lens account. Useful for brands, communities, and teams of creators. More details here
🎥 @orbapp enabled video uploads, so you can shoot and post on the go lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0169
🛠️ Coinvise launched a new integration enabling requirements on airdrops to follow a Lens account. https://twitter.com/CoinviseCo/status/1625227144044642305?s=20
📊 @meetvers launched on Lens giving the community access to big data insights and powerful networking algorithms. lenster.xyz/posts/0x98dd-0x1d
🤝 Wagmifund announced a web3 crowdfunding platform https://twitter.com/wagmidotfund/status/1613232244294062080?s=20
📍Pinsta released a new update with tons of new features and fixes, check it out here lenster.xyz/posts/0x016efc-0x01c1
🔥 Bonfire enables you to bring collectors to Lens with one click https://twitter.com/bonfire_tweets/status/1623403567229927425?s=20
Explore the Lensverse t.co/8WVwTecAAz & help contribute to the community by listing your fave projects and features in the comments below. If you want to get more involved, integrate, or build using Lens, @nader.lens and @fabri.lens are here to help you get started
- gm lens friends
mirror and collect this post for a surprise
- Ginkgo in Autumn
- Ginkgo in Autumn
- J.P. Morgan has executed its first live trade (with real Balance sheet funds!) in DeFi using a modified version of the Aave protocol on Polygon mainnet, as part of the The Monetary Authority of Singapore’s (MAS) Project Guardian.
MAS launched this collaborative initiative with the financial services industry to explore the economic potential and value-adding use cases of asset tokenization and DeFi.
One of the main objectives of the project was to develop use cases for institutional-grade DeFi protocols to study the introduction of regulatory safeguards and controls to mitigate against market manipulation and operational risk.
The Aave protocol was utilized within a use case involving the supply and borrow of tokenized foreign exchange transactions, using SGD tokenized deposits (The 1st issuance of tokenized deposits by a bank!) issued by J.P. Morgan and JPY tokenized assets issued by SBI Digital Asset Holdings.
The world’s largest bank transacting on a public blockchain using Aave smart contracts is a huge milestone for DeFi, and represents a massive step towards bringing the trillions of dollars of traditional financial assets into DeFi, to fully realize the opportunities afforded by smart contract based, decentralized applications.
Read more here👇