codebymdb (@codebymdb) • Hey
codebymdb (@codebymdb) • Hey
- First media post on ORB V2
- First post on the new ORB!
- Heading up this event with Polygon on Sept 25th! You can sign up now at https://lu.ma/devxatlanta
- #tbt From my experience at Invest Fest last weekend
- What’s new on Lens v2?
Open Actions: you will be able to execute external contracts directly from a Lens post, like minting an NFT, buying an NFT ticket, ape’ng into DeFi pools, etc
Open Namespaces: the handle is separated from the profile itself, so you could swap the handle while you still have the same profile.
ERC-6551 Profiles: have you ever tried to transfer your profile to a new wallet? It used to be quite hard cos it’s so many NFTs to transfer all your followings, collects, etc. On v2 now the profile itself owns all the assets so if you want to transfer your profile it’s just one simple transaction.
New Follow Architecture: it’s no longer mandatory to mint follow NFTs, but you still can if you want to!
Quote publications: this can now be done natively!
Profile Manager: you can now let other addresses perform certain actions on your behalf, no need of key sharing to control organisation accounts! It can also be used as a security layer, you can now store your profile on a hardware wallet and enable a software wallet to post!
On-chain block: you can now block profiles onchain! No more software based hides!
Profile Guardian: a feature that protects you against phishing attacks where you have a cool-down period of 7 days in order to be able to transfer your profile!
- Polygon & Music coming together thanks to Mercle
- 📌Dubai developer to build the world's first Bitcoin Tower.
- Happy #bitcoinpizzaday!
- GM! Working on a multi chain NFT project this week. This is the beginning code to eventually deploy it on Stacks for Bitcoin #btc #bitcoin #nfts
- Can’t wait to see them get this reward next Friday!! #swv #90srnb
- Crypto's consumer moment is coming, and today we're officially going all in. **World, say hello to The Consumer Crypto Accelerator.**
We're committing $2M (for now ) to early-stage teams building a more interesting internet. Applications for our first cohort are now open for 2 weeks. Program begins in June.
Our mission is to relentlessly support the most promising founders building at the intersection of blockchains, tokens, culture, and community. Over the past 3 years we've run 5 cohorts and worked with 100+ teams doing just that.
We’ve seen the magic that happens when you bring passionate founders together alongside critical resources and expertise. Not only does it meaningfully increase the odds of success, but building becomes a drastically more fun and connected experience.
We've learned a ton, and have never been more excited by the opportunities that exist in these weird and optimistic spaces. Krause House, Cabin, Poolsuite, Metalabel, Boys Club, Cohart and the rest of our portfolio are portals into the future.
There are moments in every builder's journey when it feels like the world is suddenly changing All the work you've done puts you in the perfect place to take advantage of it.
This is our biggest swing yet. Accepted projects will receive up to $200k in funding & build alongside the support of our core team, insane roster of advisors, & network over the 3 month program.
The program culminates at Demo Day where projects share what they’re building with an audience of thousands of investors, operators, & consumers.
Builder, apply to the Consumer Crypto Accelerator. Applications open through 11:59pm PST May 15 ⇣ https://seedclub.xyz/interest#top
Mint our open edition commemorating our biggest swing yet. It may or may not be the start of something fun ⇢ https://seedclub.xyz/mints/0x783f2d9cc6d245c9346a1ae1e23015ef8ab15f8b
Read our full announcement for the Consumer Crypto Accelerator ⇣ https://seedclub.xyz/posts/introducing-the-consumer-crypto-accelerator
- Just a preview of the content I am releasing under the 90s Teen Culture brand. Taking it over and bringing it fully into web3 #retro #90smusic
- I am the dev on this newest Polygon NFT project called Monkee Hedz. Mint is live now at MonkeeHedz.com/mint
- About to do some big things on zkEVM
- gm Happy #Valentinesday
- Gm all
- Downloaded and tried out the #y00ts app on my phone yesterday. It’s nice and clean and can help inspire other #nft projects
- Someone on Twitter ran one of my NFTs through AI and the result is on the left. #nft
- Gm. Happy #BlackHistoryMonth 2023!
- Gm all! Happy last Saturday of January 2023!
- Hello all!
- GM Lens friends!
- Great fireside chat with the #thirdweb team for the #ReadyPlayerThree hackathon #web3gaming
- GM. Who is working on #musicnfts today?
- We are eating good this week on #Lens!! This is me right now !! So many updates everywhere on #Lens 🔥
- @buttrfly.lens New Features Updates
- @oohlala.lens New Feautes Updates
- @lensport.lens New Features Updates
- @phaver.lens New Feature Updates
- @polmaire.lens Converse New Feature Updates
Check them all out 🔥 #LENSFRENS 🥳
- Top-tier web3 job opportunities!
We have +600 open jobs listed at Kleoverse. Latest additions curated for you, fren:
Partnerships Manager at Mighty Bear Games:
- Build relationships for the company reimagining gaming in web3
- Remote / Singapore
- Learn more: https://kleoverse.com/job/vRfCJLN-
Blockchain Developer at Fam
- Design, develop, and deploy NFT-related smart contracts for the web3 community hub of the future
- Shanghai or remote
- $75-160k + equity
- Learn more: https://kleoverse.com/job/2Qc-JYH5
Senior DevOps Engineer at Gnosis
- Join the team building Gnosis Chain and multiple industry-leading web3 products
- Remote (Europe timezones)
- Learn more: https://kleoverse.com/job/YXGKdco9
- Build an open search protocol that helps developers build powerful search and allows users to discover content across web3
- Remote (Europe timezones)
- Learn more: https://kleoverse.com/job/VBUUdwvj
Let's goooo 📯🚀
[Partnerships Manager - Mighty Bear Games](https://kleoverse.com/)
Here at Mighty Bear Games we are reimagining gaming and building the next generation of accessible, multi-platform, genre-defining web3 experiences. We are a leading Singapore-based studio with a global footprint and a team of experienced founders coming from King, Ubisoft, Lucasarts, EA, Gameloft and Disney.
We are looking for a self-motivated and creative Partnerships Manager, with a focus on marketing and commercial partnerships. This is an important external-facing role to support the formulation and execution of Mighty Bear's partnership strategy with various Web3 and gaming industry participants.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your responsibilities will include:
Developing and managing both inbound and outbound partnership funnels:
- Addressing, filtering and maintaining all requests for partnerships, ensuring that every opportunity has been appropriately evaluated
- Sourcing and pitching to a broad range of potential partner types for marketing and commercial opportunities: gaming, Web3, technology, media, etc.
- Managing the end-to-end lifecycle of marketing and commercial partnership campaigns- from ideation to pitch, launch, and execution:
- Working closely with marketing and community teams to build all-rounded 360 campaigns and amplify collaborations across all available marketing channels
- Cross-functional collaboration with other teams such as art, product, project management, and engineering to understand implementation feasibility for partnership proposals and execution of partnership campaigns
- Applying a data-driven driven mindset by setting up the following for each opportunity: financial projections, KPIs, reporting performance against benchmarks, expected duration of production and post-launch performance tracking
- Maintaining healthy and productive relationships with existing partners through ongoing conversations, establishing shared milestones / KPIs, brainstorming future collaborations, and successfully executing current campaigns
- Identify strategic recommendations to Management for expansion opportunities with existing partners that have a direct impact on Mighty Bear’s product roadmap and business goals
As a successful candidate, you would have:
- 3-5 years relevant marketing or related experience in Web3, gaming, technology, financial services, fintech or management consulting
- Prior experience in successfully pitching to external parties and building high quality presentations
- A proactive personality with the self-initiative to originate and follow through on opportunities with minimal oversight
- Professionalism in handling external-facing relationships for the company
- A data-driven mindset, prioritising opportunities based on their potential and set ambitious but achievable KPIs
- Knowledge of Web3 and gaming industries’ latest trends
As a bonus, you would have:
- Deep knowledge in the Web3 space (following or involved in NFT projects / games)
- Wide network of Web3 and / or gaming industry partners
- A general understanding of and interest in game design
- Marketing or sales experience with Web3 gaming
If you want to be part of a team committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!
- Building a game for the #ReadyPlayerThree hackathon on Thirdweb
- New profile pic thanks to Polygon Ape Yacht Club. One of two NFTs I picked up today #polygonapeyc #polygonnfts
- Always good to start the morning on this type of keyboard before going to the laptop keyboard #musicnfts
- 🌿 Today, we celebrate 10 million gasless transactions (still in closed beta)
🤍 We are so grateful for our innovative community of developers and creators
🤝 We're excited to keep building with you
- Claiming yet another #unstoppabledomain today.
- Here is my OpenFund listing for Song Collab DAO - a DAO composition for indie songwriters. #web3music #musicnfts. https://openfund.com/d/codebymdb?invite=FpRGhywH
- Our sister project is now on OpenFund! Song Collab DAO is an open source DAO structure to help songwriters be independent together. You can support now by going here: Check out Song Collab DAO on @Openfund https://openfund.com/d/codebymdb?invite=FpRGhywH #songwriting #dao #web3music #musicnfts
- Thank you @stani.lens for the follow!
- Happy #WorldIntrovertDay to my fellow introverted creatives!
- I worked on an NFT project called Kannabiz Monkeez earlier this year. Now it has expanded to becoming a web3 game in 2023. #web3gaming
- Stan Lee would have been 100 today. Happy Birthday to the creator of the Fantastic Four.
- Happy Boxing Day to those who celebrate!
- Wishing you a very merry R&B Christmas from Rhythm & Bizness!
- Christmas party at the Atlanta Blockchain Center last night #web3atlanta #atlantablockchain
# 1.23.0-1.25.0 - 22nd December 2022
Database migration to aurora is now fully complete.
We hope everyone has a merry christmas and happy new year, this one is free to collect as an early christmas present from the team, enjoy all!
On top of this here is everything else which is within this release.
- feat: DA mirrors, comments, posts (not exposed)
- feat: worldcoin SMS identity verification
- feat: DA signed typed data (not exposed)
- feat: extend code to handle reads and writes from different db connections
- feat: increase max pool to 50 and holding connections open for 60 seconds
- feat: allow ability to spread out the database reads into many read hosts to improve performance
- feat: config the read and write host connections
- feat: make running the backend easier and faster locally
- feat: improve some publication query performance by 2x
- feat: make feed only query reactions when it needs to
- feat: native arweave uploads
- feat: http and ethereum improvements. Http one means sharing connections!
## Bug fixes
- fix: scalar on gated collect condition
- fix: streamline ScalarOperator enum
- fix: gated: check if erc20 token condition references a smart contract that does not exist
- fix: resolve unfollowing issue sometimes happening
- fix: resolve unknown follow modules working
- fix: whoMirroredPublicationId results are not in order
- HOW TO BUILD AND SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCH APPS ON @lensprotocol FROM @cordt.lens COFOUNDER @lentilapp.lens LIVE AUDIO
In this episode we discussed:
- Tips and Tricks to build apps on Lens
- ALPHA for upcoming updates to Lentil app
- What inspired Cordt to build on Lens
- What surprised Cordt about building on Lens
- What differentiates Lentil from other Lens apps
- What Cordt thinks Lentil and Lens is going to look like in the future
- All this and more!
Take a listen!
#LMCC #audio #podcast #live #listen #apps #lentil #lens
- I got so much free stuff at the #cryptomondaysatl event including winning a new Arculus wallet. Happy Crypto Christmas to me
- I just submitted my entry to the Github Accelerator Program with a very rushing intro video. Hopefully I will get in: https://www.loom.com/share/e72a6726d09d4bf6aea952db11ec46a4
- Will 2023 be the year of dapps? I definitely plan to be shipping a lot of them after January 1st. https://www.coindesk.com/consensus-magazine/2022/12/16/2023-will-be-the-year-of-dapps-heres-what-to-expect/