Celeste(🌸, 🌿) (@celeste) • Hey
Blockchain Could Change Our Future
📰 Crypto News & Update , Technical Anylsis
#LayerZero | #Aztec | #Zapper | #Zerion | #Layer3
#Web3 #Defi #Lens #Lenste
- Last chance to mint your very own Poppy @lens/fini.
Swing by our booth @lens/ethglobal 🇹🇷
- Last chance at @lens/ethglobal İstanbul to mint your @lens/fini
- When Lily met Poppy at @lens/ethglobal İstanbul
Find the team on the ground to mint your exclusive @lens/fini
- zkBoost x BitKeep Wallet @BitKeepOS the ultimate Web3 wallet for all your crypto needs. Discover the finest assets in BitKeep. Rebranding in progress And yes, BitKeep wallet is integrated into zkBoost already https://zkboost.finance | https://twitter.com/BitKeepOS
- MINT INFO: You can mint upto a maximum of only 20 Pepe's (inclusive of free Pepe), the first mint is free. Make sure you do not attempt to mint more than 20 Pepe's from one wallet.
- Kaira frens keeps growing! 💙💚
211 discussion topics, 635 comments, and 820 boosts have been created with 150 wallets!
To grow our family, we've started a new waitlist campaign on @lensprotocol 🎁
**Waitlist spots will be given to 20 people who collect our Lens post**, and the winners will be able to join the platform and **start earning tokens.**
⏰ 48 Hours
Enjoy your free collect! 👇🏻
- In sushi & anime we believe 🇯🇵
- ATTENTION @wav3s lovers !!!
The Metamask extension is working again. Go enjoy your Wav3s forever and ever through the eternity of space-time and the compute of the Polygon blockchain. If anything doesn't work, either refresh or click again. 🤣🤣🤣
Want to know every wav3s alpha? join our discord like the legends: discord.gg/3hJYPaSc3g
Image credits to @job_penny
- Looking alright
- Whats the most interesting invite system you've come across?
- Big news: Sound will soon be open to all artists 🔊
We always promised to build an open platform.
Now we’re getting close…
A thread 👇
From day one we promised that Sound would eventually open to everyone.
All artists should have access to the best Web3 tools.
We’ll have more details soon, but today we wanted to give you some transparency on the thought process behind opening up…
🔶 The tl;dr
Before Sound opens, we need to make sure everything is ready:
1. Smooth onboarding process
2. Building features for a mass audience.
3. Battle testing the platform.
4. Do things that don’t scale.
5. Verifying audio ownership
6. Thank you for being patient 🙏
Let’s go through them…
🔶 1. Smooth onboarding
So far we have personally onboarded all 400 artists one-by-one on video calls. By doing this we learned all the pain points and deeply understood who we are building for.
Now we can turn that process into seamless onboarding for all artists.
🔶 2. Building features for mass audience
We are thinking big. Sound needs to be ready for millions of music fans and tens of thousands of artists. That means building features that work at scale, such as:
🔹Simplifying the user experience
Credit card payments
🔹Building a discovery layer
Better ways to discover music on Sound beyond the first 24-hours of a drop.
And the ability to browse through thousands of artists.
🔹Sustainable drop methods
Offer an alternative to the ‘sellout’ mentality.
We wanted to give artists a sustainable, long-term way to sell their music, which is why we built Sound Swap.
These features are rolling out to all artists over the coming weeks.
🔶 3. Battle testing the platform
To get to the point where we’re ready for millions of music fans, we needed to stress test every part of the platform and iterate fast.
Working closely with a curated group of artists allowed us to do that and get feedback in real time. Together we’ve experimented with hundreds of features and honed the product until it's ready.
We figured out what works.
What didn’t work.
We refined it.
Now we can roll it out to everyone.
🔶 4. Doing things that don’t scale
A core principle of building a startup is doing things that don’t scale.
We onboarded every artist with a white-glove service.
We hosted daily Twitter Spaces to showcase artists.
We tweeted about every drop.
We spoke to artists and collectors every single day.
All of these things were essential for kickstarting the flywheel. Now there’s enough momentum that Sound can accelerate on its own.
🔶 5. Verifying audio ownership
Opening up Sound will bring new challenges for our team… For example, what happens if someone uploads music that doesn’t belong to them?
We’ve been building tools to counter this problem (such as audio footprint technology). We also wanted to focus all our resources on the core product rather than fighting legal issues at such an early stage.
🔶 6. Thank you for being patient
We know that hundreds of artists have applied to Sound and waited patiently. We hear your feedback about decentralization. Trust that we’ve been working towards this from day one and we’re nearly there.
Within three months every artist will have access to Sound and all our artist tools. The next era of music NFTs is coming. Thanks for coming on this journey with us.
- Polygon Miden founder Bobbin Threadbare reveals exclusive details about Polygon’s most innovative ZK-rollup yet.
[ZK-rollups are ‘the endgame’ for scaling blockchains: Polygon Miden founder](https://cointelegraph.com/magazine/zkrollups-endgame-scaling-blockchains-polygon-miden-founder/)
Polygon Miden founder Bobbin Threadbare reveals exclusive details about Polygon’s most innovative ZK-rollup yet.
- The talented artist @antonyomarest is collaborating with us to design both skins and backgrounds for our PFPs! 🎨💙
We believe that art is a pillar, and we're passionate about supporting the digital art renaissance. Antonio Marest's unique designs will be included as rare traits in our upcoming Bucket Auction on April 18th.
Stay tuned for more updates, and get ready for a legendary collection featuring traditional artists onboarded to bring value to Web3! 🌟
- He has a point about the McDonald's thing tho @jessyjeanne.lens 🥲
- Went to Thin Air @ The Beams in London with @paris.lens and @caviar.lens and this is part II. Could this be the next rAAVE venue?
- TRADING CARDS (🃏;🪐)
1️⃣ FIRST BATCH OF 182 CARDS RELEASED
(🃏;◻️) 74 common cards out of 101,103 possible
(🃏;🟦) 64 rare cards out of 9,770 possible
(🃏;🟩) 34 epic cards out of 1,494 possible
(🃏;🟪) 10 mythic cards out of 122 possible
(🃏;🏆) no legendary card has been claimed yet
👨💻 You can check all claimed cards at http://cards.meetvers.io
2️⃣ MEETVERS CARDONOMICS 101
🏆 Five rarities: common, rare, epic, mythic, legendary
📊 Three rarities limited (epic: 200, mythic: 100, legendary: 25)
🔥 Published cards with zero collects in one month get burned
💰 Revenue split between us and profile of the collected cards
🚀 Support your favourite creators & bet on their Lens future
3️⃣ BUILD YOUR OWN CARD COLLECTION
♥️ Create a deck of cards with your favourite OG Lens frens
♣️ Trade your cards with your Lens frens (3 rares for 1 epic? 🤔)
♦️ Play a bunch of top trumps games with your best Lens frens
♠️ Come up with your own game – it’s a true Web3 game! 🚀
4️⃣ HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PROFILE’S CARD
🖼️ Collect and mirror this post to be in the 2nd batch!
(We set a fee of 0.1 MATIC, so we can set a collect limit)
(Only applies for unclaimed profiles in the 1st batch)’
Let the games begin and let us cook! 👨🍳
- Day 8 of Beat Snippets from Heno. as a FREE COLLECT for the month of April. Making songs from the ones that y'all like the most. Collect today!
Much love to @beatsapp & @lensprotocol
(The OG name for this was "toolpro2")
- Today marks the day that I (at least briefly) reached the 1 million monthly listeners on Spotify mark. What does that really mean to me? It feels really good to know so many people have had contact with my music within the last 31 days. It feels very rewarding and I’m super grateful about it.
I want to thank all the artists I’ve collaborated with, to everyone that works everyday so that me and my music gets recognition but more importantly to those that deliberately or randomly listen to my music.
I know a part of these listeners are casually listening to Spotify radio or are at a coffee shop that is playing a playlist where a song of mine is included and my music swings into their life maybe only once and they will never know who I am. Streaming (as it is right now) is not a perfect model. To be honest I think it actually is a broken model, something that needs to be re-evaluated and maybe redone. In my opinion It is now oriented for a more passive mode. Artists are not really connected to fans and vice-versa. That experience is yet to be properly achieved. But I think it might be possible. There must be a way where the regular streaming service can better valuate music, artists and fans. This is me thinking loud... As an artist and label head I can understand a bit what’s right and wrong with streaming services but it’s hard to expose a perfect solution as I can’t come up with one. Maybe a good start is giving more value to a play made by a fan. That play would generate more revenue than a random play. As a fan I would feel like a super special person if playing a track from one of my favourite artists would benefit that artist in a superior way… that alone would be a reward for me as a fan. Now imagine developing more and more this idea of fan-artist relationship and improving humanity to services that basically offer all the recorded music humanity has fabricated. Maybe that’s a way 🙂
Anyway, thank you all again 💜 I hope to keep seeing you now and in whatever the music industry turns to be in the future.
- In Bulk and On Demand Queries with Lens BigQuery
🔗 Codebase - https://github.com/dabit3/lens-bigquery-with-node.js
🔗 Docs - https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/public-big-query
By the end of this tutorial you should have a good understanding of how to use the API to query all of the available data sets.
- On my watchlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3T8ttxTX-I
- XMTP x Smurfs puzzle #3 🧩🔍💙
Solve the puzzle in this image. Find the XMTP wallet address & answer. Message the answer to the wallet address via https://xmtp.chat ( answer is case sensitive: send it in UPPERCASE).
💡 If you DM the correct answer, you will receive a new puzzle by message (Response may take a few minutes.) Solve it and comment your answer under this tweet/post. At the same time every day, we'll post if there is a winner.
📽 Wonder how to send DM via http://XMTP.chat ? 👉 https://t.co/dO7RC40aPc
💬 On http://xmtp.chat, you will only receive a response if you send message to the correct wallet address
Note: You can also download Converse (https://getconverse.app) on iOS to receive notifications when you get messages on the go. 📱
- Interesting topic related to attack vectors that restaking introduces https://ethresear.ch/t/dynamic-attacks-on-eigenlayer/15178
mainly shows that whenver security is assessed, need to figure how secure the shared security model is cryptoeconomically. I find restaking kind of having similar effect as with bridges, the security is as safe as the least secure network, similarly least secure networks re-staked power could cause some assumptions on the security side. Worth reading.
- gm @lensprotocol 🌸
- AI and Blockchain don't overlap much. U definitely don't need a L1 for it and no coin
However, in a close future when anyone can produce any content impersonating you, having the ability to sign your content with keys linked to secure decentralized ledgers will be crucial.
I'm quite interested in zk-identity projects like @sismo.lens data ownership and auditability of content publication will become increasingly important.
- We know.
You and I, we, us, they and also them.
We know we ALL LOVE SPAM 😍😍😍😍
In fact, we want to make everyone's experience the best, for promoters, curators and everyone else in this beautiful garden.
For that, we'll be pushing for both a broader and more curated experience promoting your content on @lensprotocol.
To begin with, we have raised the minimum budget for promoting with @wav3s to 1.5 WMatic. You will no longer see posts offering 0.1 x 1 mirror rewards.
This is only the beggining (friends we are almost 3 months old!! 😳), more improvements forever to come!!!
Also check our new landing page, is it cute or not 💅
- AIP-162 has been executed. BUSD reserve on Aave V2 has been frozen following this gov vote. Users can now repay & withdraw but not increase their position size. The ACI will publish shortly an offboarding roadmap for this asset.
- Some numbers 📊 from Lenster 🌸 for the past 4 days
**~100,000** page views 👀
**~12,000** unique visitors 👥
**~150** countries 🌎
**~2,600,000** edge CDN requests 🌐
**~50 GB** bandwidth from image CDN 🏞
Thanks @lensprotocol for being with us from day one 🌿💚
- Great job, we found the spell! ✨
Now we can start gathering all the ingredients and begin preparing! 👨🍳
Hmmm... It looks like Papa added an extra layer of security 🛡️ to the spell to make sure it didn’t fall into the wrong hands.
The final step has been encrypted! 👨💻
It looks like some kind of pattern 👀
Study the spell to figure out what the final step of the resmurf spell is! ✨
- You're beautiful the way you are! ✨
So are the 25 Hacker Smurf NFTs 🍄💙
Get yours during the auction on March 28, Each NFT is unique with different colors, backgrounds, and rarity ❤️🤎💚💜
Which is your favorite❓
Tell us in the comments!
- 🗣️ Join us tomorrow 🎙️
Welcome to our upcoming AMA on the future of Web3 games, GameFi, and how NFT can make games funnier, more inclusive, and engaging ✨
- Listening to an interesting space featuring fellow content creators @jessyjeanne.lens and @chaoticmonk.lens ✨
- Can't believe that USDT would ever feel safer than USDC again..
We need $GHO.
- Looks like it’s the end for Silicon Valley Bank, the friendly bank for startups and VC? Stock is down more than 60% today, rumours of cash crunch, ongoing bank run. Ngl 2023 is exceeding expectations so far…🤯
- Alt-L1 VCs:
"Two wings is stupid! Way better airflow with more, our team hired a PhD in physics, Seed round valuation is $350M"
- Our next work-in-progress is almost ready for the high seas! 🌊
While we add the finishing details (seriously, check out those details!), tell us your favorite pirate joke in the comments! 🏴☠️
- [ QUEST 📖✨ Chapter VIII ]
Thanks to all the potions 🧪 we were able to mix and after restoring the balance of nature 🌱 in the Smurfs’ forest, the magic has grown much stronger! 💪
I bet there’s enough magic now to cast the resmurf spell Papa mentioned in his note 📖✨
Let’s find it and combine all our crystals 💎 to finally bring the Smurfs back to life! 🍄
- Elon seems unstable to me. Changing his mind left right and centre, changing core principles in minutes probably with no other view but his. Free speech has already been hurt a few times, even more so now that you can not even post links which is not in Elon/twitters best interest.
This isn’t about free speech for everyone, this is about if Elon doesn’t agree with you then it’s wrong and it’s getting banned/deleted, look at twitter spaces. This is Dictatorship at the highest level blurred by bringing people he thinks should not be blocked back into the platform.
Elon may tomorrow say posts 1 year old have to be deleted due to storage space with no say from the owners of the tweets.
It’s the best time in 10 years to make that move to something you own and grow your social graph for the last time. Bring the power in your own hands.
- Before the main auction, we're having a special auction for one very special Smurf 🍄🔥
On March 28 Hacker Smurf will make his way onto the blockchain with 25 PFPs available for auction 💙
- Today first time I tried driverless car while coming back from office to home in SF.
The experience was super cool and scary at the same time 😱
would you try it?
- We are working on exposing the entire LENS DB over a PUBLIC big query dataset, allowing you to grab huge amounts of data instantly. The LENS API is excellent for smaller queries, but this will open up the doors for bigger computes, ML processes and a lot of other stuff. Shouldn’t be long ⚡️
- What a day...
- spending the day in SF for Lens Frens meet up 🤌
- 🚨💙 BREAKING NEWS 💙🚨
One week to go until we start minting the first PFPs from the Smurfs' Legendary Collection! 🎉
Up first is the Hacker Smurf auction with just 25 PFPs up for grabs 🙌
Then the following week, 3000 PFPs will be available during the bucket auction.
Bucket auctions allow the market to decide the mint price 📈
During the auction, a single price, known as the clearing price (CP), is calculated based on the bids and the FT supply 🪙
Everyone who bids above the CP wins and is automatically refunded what they bid above the CP.
The bucket auction includes the 200 Smurf characters that were available during the gamification phase 🎮
However, the auction will be blind so you won’t know which Smurf you’ll get until after the auction.
Meaning anyone could end up with the ultra-rare characters! 🍀
Check our Wiki for more details and up-to-date information on the different auctions and sales.
- 🎙️ AMA with @lensprotocol
We’ll cover topics like how we started building our community, how we support the creative economy, and what the future of NFTs looks like.
Set your reminder!