bysbon (@bysbon) • Hey
- **Thanks for Being a Hey Member!**
Your journey with us has been invaluable. By supporting "Hey", you're not just a part of our story, but you're also fueling the vibrant future of **open-source** development. Here's to more innovation and collaboration ahead!
- From payments to primary markets, get an overview of how leading enterprises are using DLT-based solutions to enhance their capital markets infrastructure.
In a report, BLOCKDATA noted how advancements in blockchain technology and proven success from established institutions will “lead to an increase in market participants and foster more developments in the space, especially in the post-trade space and asset tokenization areas.”
Read more: https://www.blockdata.tech/blog/general/increasing-adoption-of-blockchain-by-corporates-in-the-capital-markets
- 🚀 Thrilled to announce our partnership with Sorare! ⚽️
Soccer Smurfs holders, get ready for mind-blowing perks 🎁
VIP tickets for the best European Games and Leagues of the football season, official jerseys & much more! 😍
🎉 Don’t miss out! It’s only one bid away 👇
- Only 5 hours left for the auction and the clearing price is getting some wings ⏰⏰
- gm, Smurfs! ☀️
Feast your eyes on 25 of our 250 amazing Smurfs!
Which one steals your 💙 ?
It's D-Day: Don't miss your chance to own a piece of Smurfs history at our bucket auction! 🎉
- Today @converseapp.lens 💬 was officially launched on Apple Store and Google Play.
Builders deployed a new app to the garden. 🌿
We are heading towards having a bouquet of interoperable apps leveraged by Lens and XMTP.
But what popped up is that Lenster only shows conversations if there is a lens tag.
Shouldn't we aim for openness and not closed doors?
Happy to start a conversation @yoginth.lens @stani.lens and all the community
Thanks to @alense.lens and @punkess.lens for the insights and the precious support. 🙏
Rock and roll 🤟
- #Web3 games make it possible to enforce marketplace royalties so that game developers continuously earn revenue every time an NFT is transacted.
This simple change fundamentally alters the incentive structure between game publishers and players.
Game monetization and design are intrinsically linked.
This blog dives into the history of video game monetization and provides key considerations on how to monetize a #blockchain game ⬇️
- 🚨 Our Bucket Auction is LIVE! 🚨
You have 48 hours to place your bids 💰 and become the owner of a unique Smurf NFT ✨
Only 3000 Smurfs 💙 are available so don’t waste any time! ⏰
Click here to start bidding https://exchange.thesmurfssociety.com/auction
Check out this short tutorial video walking you through the process to see how simple it really is 👩💙
- 🖼️Utility 04 💙
Introducing Rarified Prints - display your favorite NFTs in physical form!
Only 25 prints available/NFT (with a certificate of authenticity ofc)
Be the first to get yours! 🔖
- Hey Braavosians! 🔥
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to claim the highly sought-after OG#4 role.
With approximately two-thirds of this limited role already claimed, time is running out to secure yours.
Don't wait - act now before it's too late! 👇
- Look deep enough
- Gn, frens!💚
I'm happy to post this gal here! We have Lenny, and he's obviously a 'he' so I thought we need a 'she' lenster too - to represent the very important part of our community.🌿
Let's support onboarding and educating about Web3 more women
Price for collection 1 WMATIC ☕️
I called her Lensy =)
- Dear Lens fam,
We have analyzed all the value propositions signed on the Future of Social Manifesto (manifesto.t2.world), and here are the top 3 most selected values over 45k users believe the future social networks should endorse:
1. Data Privacy (27018 endorsers)
2. Open Collaboration Niche (19544 endorsers)
3. Niche Communities (18914 endorsers)
Are you surprised? Join us tomorrow to dive into the meaning behind these values of the Future of Social with @bradorbradley.lens, @mengyao.lens, and @sammi.lens.
Time: 18 April at 3:30pm GMT+1
Place: @t2wrld Twitter Spaces
Register here: https://link3.to/e/4ig4IJ
- Behold! 🔥💙
Our Smurf NFT designed by the iconic comic artist Philippe Druillet has made its entrance ✨🤖
Which masterpiece was it inspired by?
- New episode of @decryptopodcast is out. We cover:
💽 ETH Shapella upgrade is a success (and ETH passes $2k!).
🤝 @eToro brings stock/crypto trading to Twitter.
🤖 AI+Crypto=Shitcoin (most of the time). Plus, who the heck is DWF Labs?
🏴☠️ Limewire is BACK... but with NFTs 🤔
[Off Chain 4/13/23: Shapella is a Success and Sends ETH Past $2k](https://open.spotify.com/episode/5x55PAsKm5iGCqsFCfLz3z)
Listen to this episode from The Decrypting Crypto Podcast on Spotify. In this week's episode of Off Chain, we cover the following stories: The Ethereum Shappella (that’s the Shanghai and Capella upgrades) went live yesterday evening Twitter to enable stock & crypto trading in partnership with eToro (kind of…) CryptoGPT raises $10mn in Series A @ a $250mn valuation Limewire is back!
- Red Alert II - Intro 🎸
Before web 2.0, I was obsessed with computer games like Red Alert 2 . Only true gamers will remember this intro! 🤘🏼
- 🔔 Exciting news! We've just added a new toggle to switch between **Quality Filters** & Regular mode for your notifications! 📲 Gain control over the notifications you receive, and tailor your experience to your preferences 🎛️
Give it a try, and share your feedback with us!
- Books off the roof
- 🧑🎨 Utility 05 💙
Become the owner of a unique piece of Art 🥳
In 🤝 collaboration with renowned artists such as Druillet, Fife, Antonio Marest, Richard Orlinski and many others!
You will soon discover their contribution to @thesmurfssociety.lens 📽️
Some NFTs may even have their rarity traits 👀🍀
👉 Discover 4 more Smurfs' utilities before the end of the bucket auction 🎉
- Behind most NFT projects is a talented artist
At the @thesmurfssociety.lens, we're proud to work with a multitude of them.
From young talents to worldwide famous artists, we’re grateful to see them immerse a Smurf in their world.
Today, meet Chase! 🌈
Check this out 👇💙🎨
콜렉트 해주시고 댓글 남겨주시면 확인 후 맞콜렉트 갑니당!
- Aave hackathon judges are locked in at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo
- We're now on Lenster!
Read our first blog to learn more about our approach to scaling Ethereum, and find out how to get involved in our upcoming NFT testnet voyage.
- 🚨 D-3 until our Bucket Auction starts! 🚀
- 🧩 @xmtp_.lens x @thesmurfssociety.lens last puzzle #4 🤔
👀 Solve the puzzle in this image 🔎 Find the XMTP wallet address & answer 📝 Message the answer via https://xmtp.chat/ (answer is case sensitive: send it in UPPERCASE).
💡 DM the correct answer to receive a new puzzle (Response may take a few minutes.) 🕒 At the same time every day, we'll post if there is a winner.
📽Wonder how to send DM via http://XMTP.chat ? 👇
💬On http://xmtp.chat, you will only receive a response if you send message to the correct wallet address
📲 Note: You can also download Converse (https://getconverse.app/) on iOS to receive notifications when you get messages on the go. 📱
- Lens Hackathon presentations happening now at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo!
- ETH Tokyo Music NFT Kickback
Sunday, April 16th @ 21:00
- I'm saying my piece in the #futureofsocial by signing the @t2world.lens manifesto. Which values do you support?
- **Guide to Polygon NFTs**
With a string of a-list partners and an ever-expanding ecosystem, Polygon is a network that’s worth paying attention to. However, Polygon NFTs are relatively lesser-known, perhaps because many wallets don’t fully support them.
In this post, we explore Polygon NFT marketplaces and top NFT collections.
📈 **Polygon NFT marketplaces**
Many NFT marketplaces support Polygon — below are the leading ones in terms of volume.
The best-known NFT marketplace, @opensea.lens added Polygon in August 2022. Despite lots of competition, OpenSea has the largest trading volumes for Polygon NFTs.
Besides trading, OpenSea also lets anyone easily create Polygon NFTs with “lazy minting”. With this method, no gas is paid until the NFT is sold.
Originally focused on Solana, MagicEden has grown into a cross-chain NFT giant. The marketplace added support for Polygon in November 2022.
MagicEden also has lots of tools to help creators successfully sell NFTs. This includes whitelists, launchpads, and auctions. This isn’t open to all, and there is a vetting process for creators to ensure quality.
Currently in invite-only, Dew.gg is a dedicated Polygon NFT marketplace aggregator tailored for pro traders on the Polygon network. Despite still not being fully open, Dew has been steadily gaining trading volumes.
Dew offers features that help traders, such as fast listing updates, floor sweeping, and advanced charts. To get access to Dew, you need an invite from one of the existing users (each user gets 5 invites).
🔍 **Polygon NFT collections**
While Polygon has lots of run-of-the-mill PFP collections, it’s also home to some of the most interesting NFT experiments.
Launched in September 2022 on Solana, y00ts is a generative art project with 15,000 NFTs.
The project made headlines when De Labs, the company behind y00ts, got a $3 million grant from Polygon to move the collection from Solana to the Polygon blockchain. The transfer started in March, and now over 12k NFTs are on Polygon. With a 2 ETH floor, it’s currently the top collection on Polygon.
**2. Lens profiles**
@lensprotocol handles are a hot commodity — still, only whitelisted addresses can mint the handle.
While mining is free, the floor price is over $200. The total volume traded is over 4.2 million MATIC, according to MagicEden.
Collected Lens posts are also Polygon NFTs. However, a different collection is created for each post. So the market is somewhat fragmented and posts rarely feature in the lists of trending NFTs.
**3. Reddit Collectible Avatars**
Reddit chose the Polygon blockchain to launch the sale of their collective avatars. Reddit sold over 10 *million* NFTs with a total market cap exceeding $75 million.
Recently, Reddit launched the second wave of avatars from 100 different artists. Each artist has a separate NFT collection.
**4. Sandbox land NFTs**
In November 2022, Sandbox, the popular metaverse and gaming platform, started to sell their digital land as Polygon NFTs, moving on from Ethereum.
Most Sanbox land plots are now traded on Polygon with a total volume of over 6.2 million MATIC. The land isn’t cheap: the average price is over 1,000 MATIC.
**5. Unstoppable Domains**
Similar to ENS, Unstoppable Domains offer domain names as NFTs. Unlike ENS, these NFTs live on the Polygon blockchain.
There are over 3 million domain NFTs. So the floor price is extremely low. However, shorter and more memorable domains could be valuable.
**6. Galxe OAT2**
Galxe OAT (On-chain Achievement Token) are free NFTs issued for taking parts in various campaigns on Galxe. Over 9 million OATs were issued.
While OATs are minted for free, some people buy them. Perhaps they expect to qualify for some whitelisted, allowlists, or other on-chain opportunities.
**7. Gaming NFTs**
Polygon is the network of choice for many blockchain games. Some of those games use NFTs to represent characters and items in the games.
Game NFTs are often even more volatile than other collections. That’s because the value of NFTs can depend on the in-game mechanics (which can change). Games can also quickly go viral and can fall out of favor just as fast.
To find interesting game NFTs on Polygon, you can simply filter collections on OpenSea. MagicEden also has a dedicated Games tab, which features various blockchain games.
👀 **How to view your Polygon NFTs**
Not every crypto wallet adequately displays Polygon NFTs.
However, Zerion Wallet fully supports the Polygon blockchain, including NFTs. You can easily import your existing wallet via a seed phrase or private key.
When you mint or buy NFTs, you can see them in your transaction history. After that, the NFT will show up in a dedicated part of the portfolio that tracks NFTs across all chains.
Alternatively, you can connect your existing wallet to the Zerion web app and see all your Polygon NFTs.
Try Zerion Wallet 👉 https://link.zerion.io/uN2UIMB0Xyb
- The best pancake I ever had
- 🔥The SmurfsSociety Bucket Auction comes with an extra serious perk 🔥
Winning bidders will receive an exclusive Fusion NFT
A first for any collection!🥳
Add it to any Smurf to increase its rarity - with 3 different levels depending on your winning bid amount 💎
It’s not just a trait, it’s a status symbol! 🚀
Don’t miss out on this historic auction! 🙌
Made possible thanks to Rarible
Learn all about the Fusion NFT on our Gitbook 👇
- Introducing our latest artist collaboration 👀
Antwerp-based digital fashion unitive bringing the fashion into digital fashion 🎨
Check out the portrait and skin they designed for our collection 👇
- Bring your Crocs to ETH Tokyo tomorrow
- Create digital collectibles from your phone! 🎭
Set your desired price, and split the revenue with other creators.
Check out the app and start monetizing your content today!
- can’t wait to grab some swag when the lens booth opens
- Reordering + Visibility for roles🧙
Two new powers for all Guild summoners:
Reordering + Visibility for roles🧙
Put the most important roles first, use visibility attributes to hide roles and their requirements. The possibilities are endless from labeling to security purposes.
Use them wisely!
- @AaveAave.lens pop sockets Tokyo edition
- Whats your favorite?
- Guess where or in which movie this scene was in
- こんにちは @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
@aavegrants.lens will have 3 main prizes for GHO and Aave with $10k up for grabs!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
For those taking part in the hackathon here are some ideas to get those creative chops going! 👻
@gho.lens is designed for internet people.
With that in mind, we'd love to see you build utility around the future of payments on the web.
- You could create an app or plugin to pay with GHO anywhere.
- Imagine using GHO to buy your favorite beverage.
- Create a convenient payment platform with GHO where you can enjoy fast and secure transfers with just a few clicks. Say goodbye to time-consuming payments!
- Build a tool that uses Account Abstraction with GHO to allow users to pay gas fees with GHO, and has rebates. E.g., if the gas used is more than GHO paid, users can claim a rebate or pay it forward.
- Construct new DeFi yield strategies and opportunities for GHO and the entire DeFi community.
- Create a chargeback (direct debit) network for GHO where any user can charge an account with a set amount of GHO. GHO would then be transferred immediately but not unlocked until a set period of time passes. During this time, anyone can dispute the function if they have a balance
This is our first hackathon for GHO and we can't wait to see what you build this week.
Dive into the dev docs for GHO here: https://docs.gho.xyz/developer-docs/overview
We also want to see what devs can do with the power of Aave V3, our most significant upgrade of the Aave Protocol.
- You could build an Aave Forex tool where you can short assets. Enhance the ability of users to access forex liquidity by using one or all of eMode, flash loans, and other DeFi integrations such as @curvefinance.lens.
- Create a ChatGPT-powered risk manager for Aave utilizing OpenAI plugins to create an innovative experience for DeFi users with this leading-edge technology.
- Create a new debt swap feature. Right now you can swap your collateral from one asset to another but imagine if you built a feature for swapping debt from one asset to another.
- Utilize ZK proofs for critical vulnerabilities while not disclosing the vulnerability, i.e. prove there’s a vulnerability to the DAO so they can vote on it informed but not actually say what the vulnerability is.
- Imagine a Health Factor simulator UI component that displays a price slider per each collateral and borrowed asset, so you can simulate prices and see how your Health Factor changes under those conditions. Allowing you to take informed decisions to mitigate liquidation risks.
Dive into Aave V3 Dev docs here: https://docs.aave.com/developers/getting-started/readme
Make sure to catch @jessglover.lens and @miguelmtz.lens on April 14th at 7 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a GHO Hackathon Workshop.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on your hackathon project.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
- 🚀Buckle up! D-5 until the Bucket Auction !
🤝In partnership with Rarible for a seamless auction experience
- Limited edition Lens PopSockets available at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo
- Free collect giveaway:
1. Follow @stoneztheorganic.lens & @blackdave.lens
1 airdrop per 100 collects!
Sound.xyz - Tuesday 4/4 OE for 24 hours, but open afterward as a Sound Swap
- nice to
- おはよう @ethglobal.lens Tokyo! 🇯🇵
The Lens team is on the ground and we're so excited to bring the social layer of web3 to Japan.
We have $20k in prizes for the hackathon!
🥇 1st $5k
🥈 2nd $3k
🥉 3rd $2k
🎖️ 10 best Lens Integrations for nullk each
Lens is web3 native meaning it’s simple to build native payment features directly into your app. Mirrors, collects, follows and comments allow creators to monetize their content directly to the user, without intermediaries, and in a permissionless way. Premium content, token-gated rewards, tipping, crowdfunding, subscription services, referral, and affiliate programs are just a handful of the countless types of integrations you can build with Lens.
Looking for some inspiration?
- We're still in the early innings of AI and ML and want to see more devs utilizing the latest innovations from OpenAI, Replicate, HuggingFace, LangChain, and Dust just to name a few. Imagine the possibilities when web3 social intersects with AI/ML 🤯
- You could use AI/ML to analyze a user’s feed over the course of a few days and condense it into a single view so they can visit less often and still be up to date with what’s the latest and greatest.
- Or create a social learning platform that uses AI to create personalized learning paths for users. It could assess users' knowledge levels, recommend relevant learning materials, and provide real-time
feedback and guidance.
- You could use Lens profiles specifically for your gaming identity. Imagine your in-game items and high scores attached to your Lens profile and you curate a Lens leaderboard for the community.
- Bust a move! Build an app that lets users participate in virtual dance-off challenges. Users can record and upload their dances, challenge friends or random users, and compete for the elusive best dancer on Lens title 💃🕺
- Build a community app for @galverse.lens on Lens that utilizes the Splits for Collects feature (https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule) and you'll help with the development of the anime, character design, story, and more.
- Imagine using the Collect module for more exclusive content such as event ticketing.
- How about building a governance forum specifically for Lens users? gm DAOs 🤔
- Calling all pet lovers out there. Create a social platform where users can showcase their pets' talents, tricks, and general awesomeness. Users can upload videos of their pets and participate in virtual talent shows, with categories like "Best Trick," and "Funniest Moment"
- Want to bridge that gap from web2 social to web3? Build a site that shows you the most followed people that have used a site (maybe the 🐦 app) or help users connect their web2 account and generate a ZKP for mapping.
- Or a Lens creator dashboard for tracking post analytics (engagement, collects, revenue, etc) and helping you find your 1000 true fans.
- Maybe you find yourself collecting every post from one of the 100k profiles already on Lens. Create a module to “subscribe” to someone and automatically collect everything the post within certain parameters.
Here are some resources to support your hackathon efforts.
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Lens Integrations https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
Lens SDK details https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
@nader.lens will be on stage April 14th at 7:30 PM JST in the Toranomon Hills Forum, 5th Floor | Workshop Room 1, for a developer-focused session on Building Full Stack Web3 Social Applications.
Reach out to @nader.lens and @jessglover.lens for any questions on the ground in Tokyo.
And make sure to stop by the Lens booth. Show us what you're building and you just might get some exclusive swag.
- In Bulk and On Demand Queries with Lens BigQuery
🔗 Codebase - https://github.com/dabit3/lens-bigquery-with-node.js
🔗 Docs - https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/public-big-query
By the end of this tutorial you should have a good understanding of how to use the API to query all of the available data sets.
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- It's time for the quarter-finals of the Champions League Frens🚨⚽
Join our Champions League campaign🦄
How to join? 👀
- Go to @PhaverFC on Phaver
- Write your score predictions for today's matches in the comments
You can earn 1k Phaver points if you guess the scores correctly 🤝
Don't forget to join the campaign for all remaining Champions League matches! 🔥
- 🌠 GALVERSE x LENS 🌱
Party in Shibuya with @lensprotocol
We've teamed up for music, art, drinks, vibes - in the heart of Tokyo
1 year since launch day + opening night ETH Global Tokyo
RSVP only ~ IYKYK