Binance Fan Token (@binancefantoken) • Hey
Binance Fan Token from Twitter
Dead Star Talk ( https://www.sound.xyz/user/0xb7a1004651bbe049dbd6553884d7cfbe9ab8ba53 ) and BlackVI.NFT ( https://www.sound.xyz/user/0x088b7c7446be24bd8a498cda11122297cf38e907 )
and me https://www.sound.xyz/panwinyl and @lens/divesteamike as a host!
WEB3 it's a future for WEB2.
We will talk with WEB2 to band DEA STAR TALK, are currently taking their first steps in WEB3. We'll talk about their perception and experience of WEB3! With BlackVI.NFT we'll talk about his AI tool for content creation, which allowed us to unleash our creative potential, leading to the WEB3 Manifesto Song - partly created from Manifesto t/Vinyl on @lens/t2world
It will be wonderful to have you here: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1yNxaZwerzNKj?s=20
- fiiiine… i also got the crocs 🙈
- ThorWallet x PitchPerfect
Having THORWalletDEX on this weeks’ episode of Pitch, where guests have 90 seconds to pitch their venture.
Drop a comment which project you wanna see on next 🔥
- Hook protocol,so promised
- Sui on Seapad, Get ready
- Web3 is becoming Web
- I just voted "LFG" on "Announcement : $REUNI is tradable on Arbitrum " https://snapshot.org/#/reunitdao.eth/proposal/0x8a731b42a88e86472c1da520348ce5cc2eb68f40c294ce65134ba13596911085 #snapshotlabs
- Start doing a gym
- Good afternoon to every lenster
- Not bullish on Lens again ?
Here is a new reason why you should with this tool build buy @juancito.lens in only 6h that lets you know in a beautiful way with what account are you interacting the most. To check yours here is the link : https://circles.inlens.xyz/
Don't forget to check another tool built by him, to find your Twitter followers on Lens https://inlens.xyz/ and go support him by collecting this post https://lensvert.xyz/p/0xefd7-0x54
- New episode ft. Nick Hollins, a journalist, podcaster, and Co-Founder of @ufoclub.lens. Excited to publish this one and share some unique content for the Lens 🌿 community.
Here are some of the highlights from our conversation. 🧵
1) Nick shared his journalism and music background and how he became interested in crypto and the web3 space. He discussed his involvement in various web3 projects, including his work with Voyager and the UFO project.
2) Additionally, we spoke about the importance of community building and marketing in web3, how writing NFTs have helped Nick build his community, and insights into the unique aspects of writing NFTs compared to other forms of digital content.
3) Nick also explained his mental model for using different web3 platforms and his vision for the future of web3 native audiences. We discussed the potential for web3 to create new opportunities for artists and creators, and how the technology could reshape the creative industries.
Overall, it was a fascinating conversation, def worth a listen.
I hope you guys enjoy it!
- In a not-so-remote future: 🔮🔮🔮
Drones will make wars instead of soldiers. 🧨
AI will decide laws instead of regulators and politicians. 🧑⚖️
Bots will be able to do any human activity. We will be able to automate everything. 🤖🤖🤖
Power could be in the hands of a few people controlling technology and evolution.
- Anyone building in the Aptos ecosystem? how do you feel about building in non-solidity environment?
- Hey frens 💚
Which month were you born in? Ours is @yup_io.lens 🌿
Let's tag the Lens project that corresponds to your birthday in the comments 🤩 👇🏻
📍 @lensgardennft.lens @phaver.lens @lenster.lens @fanstastic.lens @buttrfly.lens @oohlala.lens @theshr.lens @orbapp.lens @lenstaxyz.lens @pinsta.lens @socllyofficial.lens
- I want to paste my laptop like this. Do you think it looks good?
- I'm saying my piece in the #futureofsocial by signing the @t2world.lens manifesto. Which values do you support?
- 1000$ floor price soon,LFG Lens
- Layer0 $ Layer2 Airdrop🪂 Alerts
- Rewards for my followers only.
Just follow me & mirror this post.
- Gm frens 🌿
I started a great day with coffee
- The first post from my mobile app
- Ronnie uses Collateral Swaps.
Available across all V3 markets on app.aave.com. Powered by ParaSwap.
- 🚨 🚨 NEW AMA 🚨 🚨
Heyooo Frens! 💜Are you ready to join our one of amazing spaces? 👀
It'll start in 10 min! 🏻
Be ready for amazing news… 🚀
What are the use cases of NFTs in Web3 Social platforms and Games? Join our Twitter Space to find out! 👇🏻
[Planlanmış: NFTs in Web3 Social and Games 🎰](https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1jMJgLdzerjxL)
Phaver 🦄 adlı kullanıcının Sohbet Odası · Canlı sesli görüşmelerin gerçekleştiği yer
- Who want that?
- LensReact Hooks SDK Made Simple: A Quick Start Guide for Developers
The Lens SDK includes a collection of React Hooks containing all you need to interact with the Lens Protocol.
In this video you'll learn how to get started building on Lens in only a couple of minutes using the Lens React Hooks SDK.
- Eat the Beat Web3 Music Game Development Video
The problem Eat the Beat solves
Eat the Beat provides a platform for independent musicians to showcase and distribute their music. With limited avenues for exposure on mainstream platforms, our platform offers a unique opportunity for musicians to submit their music and win prizes. The platform will feature a wallet login for tracking, game tokens, and mechanics that ensure artists receive the recognition they deserve and compensation for each play of their song.
The game interface starts with an overworld where players can interact with each other, view rules and prizes, and participate in engaging activities. This hub serves as an access point for players to trade points for prizes, select game modes, view information, and return after completing a song. Players can choose to enter a single-player or 2-player head-to-head game and then select a song and difficulty level.
Our platform currently offers three songs to choose from, with more to come as musicians submit their music to the game. During gameplay, the player runs side-to-side on the dance floor to collect music notes and avoid enemies. Falling off the stage ends the song and cancels the points collected. The notes add points, while enemies deduct them. After the game ends, the player returns to the song-select screen to choose another song or go back to the hub.
In addition to bragging rights, players can trade their points for replay tokens or prizes in the form of non-fungible tokens (#NFTs), including MP3s, GLB downloads, and exclusive WebGL/Mobile experiences. These prizes are stored externally, and our point-tracking system is tied to the WebGL/Mobile platform via a call integer action that pulls points based on the player's username. In case of any issues, our platform offers alternative options and workarounds for prize claiming.
Challenges I ran into
Developing the point tracking and exchange systems presented challenges, which were successfully overcome. Although a functional wallet was not secured until late in the development process, we have since obtained one and intend to integrate it into the final release. Our goal is to make Eat The Beat available on a variety of platforms, including mobile devices, #Web3 #WebGL platforms, and established platforms such as #Monaverse, #Spatial.io, and #VRChat. While we plan to incorporate a Web Wallet for the #Polygon Mainnet into our future builds, we will use the Blocto wallet and Dapper Flow as well to provide a #walletless onboarding solution.
The game is currently in a functional state and can be downloaded from the GitHub Repository. We are still working to finalize certain aspects of the game before its release, but we encourage interested parties to download and play the game. Please note that a known bug currently exists, which results in the points counter displaying only "Points." To resolve this issue, users should navigate to Assets\Dance Game\Scripts\Visual\Counter HUD and Counter HUD 1, open the script graph, and change the "Points" value from float to integer on both Counter HUD and Counter HUD 1. We are actively working to address this issue and anticipate that it will be resolved within the coming weeks.
- Lens BigQuery Public Dataset is Live 🔍
Read more about unlocking new possibilities in our blog
Learn how it works in our developer docs
- Let's build the future of web3 social at Eth Denver, with $25K in prizes up for grabs!
Register here https://app.buidlbox.io/guidl/lens-protocol
***Best Lens Apps***
🥇 1st Prize - $7,000
🥈 2nd Prize - $5,000
🥉 3rd Prize - $3,000
🏆 10 best Lens integrations - null,000 each
🤿 Dive into the Lens Social Graph with the new BigQuery public dataset, and think about creating a machine learning or data analytics tool for devs and creators to better understand their audience https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/public-big-query
🤍 Build new social experiences with mental health in mind, increase self-awareness of social media consumption, or improve the experience of collecting content.
🎶 Think how Token-gated drops on social media could help to empower both fans and artists, you could create a music experience helping collectors find new music.
🌆 Think about events and how people could network at conferences through Lens, consider the value of a person's attendance history, and imagine a world where tickets can be collected posts.
🎨 Explore ways to make content creation seamless for the Lens community. Build tools that empower content creators, and offer them unique features to take their content to the next level
🤝 Noodle on the idea of more brands entering web3, and think about ways to create a loyalty program for them on Lens and enable purchasing with a crypto wallet.
With more and more DAOs being created, explore how they could integrate token-gated voting or delegate profile actions to other wallets
Explore our new Lens Widgets, and integrate follow, share, and sign-in with Lens into your project or existing web3 front-end. https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-widgets
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Keep this Lens integrations doc handy as it has some useful tutorials featured to help https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
👩💻 Lens SDK details here 👉 https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
📱 React Native Lens UI Kit (for mobile devs) https://github.com/lens-protocol/react-native-lens-ui-kit
🤝 Join our Lens Discord community to meet others building on Lens https://discord.gg/lensprotocol
Good luck, the team will be at our booth in MetaLand. Come show us what you are building to get some rare swag!
- 100k On Discord ! Crazy #phaver fam we love you
- 100k On Discord ! Crazy #phaver fam we love you
- Finally have my Lens profile on my Apple Wallet 👌
- #LMCC @memester.lens @dydymoon.lens @gotenks.lens @chriscomrie.lens @nelsonrodmar.lens