binance- (@binance-) • Hey
binance- (@binance-) • Hey
- dynamic is shit
- so much alpha, definitely will go for the dumplings 🥟
- Best places to eat in NYC?
- btw heard that the city of Buenos Aires is now running an Ethereum node
- Proof of Argentinian 🇦🇷
- 👀👀👀👀 🔜 @web3forbasicbs.lens
- Linus could be sick :))
- Need some help with baby names, share below your most favourite (boy n girl) 👇🏼
- Let’s not
- I think you need to simply wait a bit for the computation to happen
- Seems like a good standard
- I always tip 20% unless the service is exceptionally bad or it’s already calculated in the bill. I also tip my Uber driver, usually $2-$3.
- She makes it look so effortless!
- Whats the right amount to set a collect fee? doing some research while on-boarding a creator fren. What do you feel is good to set as your first collect fee?
- Fall Into The Sky
New Guitar strings... muckin about tuning and callousing my fingers. 5 avail for 20wmatic each. do u support music? bobpeace.io ❤️
- Yeah I think I’ll keep going with the welcome messages. I’ve had a few good connections so it’s worth it. As you say though most don’t respond or people do but with strange one word responses that don’t really make sense. 🤷♂️
Have you tried out @konnektr ?
- 🙌 excellent post, I love discovering new projects and there are a couple you mention that I will def be checking out
- gm 🌿☀️
- It's coming 👍
- That's good, but it should really be a protocol level feature.
- ⟐ ENTER THE CREATOR HQ PORTAL ⟐
A brand new interface streamlining onboarding, creation, and post-mint management with Decent:
➥ Collector analytics
➥ Onboarding flow
➥ Contract info and case study pages
➥ Open editions
➥ DIY templates
Live now on hq.decent.xyz
- I 100% agree rust is a complicated language to get. Learning GO, node (typescript), and SQL are a lot easier to start feeling you could build something from scratch, which could be helpful. IMO, rust is excellent when you care deeply about every ms of speed. If not, sometimes it’s not worth writing it in rust and using another easier-to-build language. Either way, rust takes a while to start enjoying and feeling confident working with it. With time it comes.. don’t give up we all start from 0!
- To be a great engineer in the web3 space, you must be excellent in the web2 space. A lot of the technical skills are highly crossed over, being able to understand how a backend and frontend consumes a contract, events, interactions is web2 thinking as you tend to use web2 tech to scale web3. Mix them together and be great at both and you have an MVP dev. P.s I love rust 🦀🦀
- I am so obsessed with Jack Butcher's drop....Anyone else?
As stated so accurately by Jump "This project perfectly showcases how NFTs allow memes to capture and hold value": https://www.jumpnews.xyz/news/vv-checks
Everything starts with the social layer - in this case the memetic layer. Which then drives the derivative works and Community Generated Collects ("CGC").
These will be new ways that fans can participate in the success financially by co-creating not necessarily only sharing.
I want Lens to be at the forefront of this pushing the design space of collaborations on social and building tools around attribution.
- We must of both woken up with the same thoughts… 👀
- I'm trying to make a DB of follows for every single #lens profile. Is there a better way than requesting it from Lens API?
#dev @zannis.lens @cristianvaldivia.lens @yoginth.lens
- We are working on exposing the entire LENS DB over a PUBLIC big query dataset, allowing you to grab huge amounts of data instantly. The LENS API is excellent for smaller queries, but this will open up the doors for bigger computes, ML processes and a lot of other stuff. Shouldn’t be long ⚡️
- Noticed a batch of new followers - all started following at the same time.
Taking a closer look, they're very likely #bot accounts.
They all share a common pattern:
A short profile name and a link to a Twitter profile with the same name + some numbers.
Their actual #lens handle is something different.
Looking forward to see @cultivatordao.lens tackling that problem - it's certainly not an easy task 🙃
- GM! To celebrate 400 followers, **I'm releasing another music NFT on lens!** This song is called "Explore" and it's a feel-good song about travelling (and lurveeee). The artwork for the song was taken in Malta and the vibe is: you've told someone (my sister) to take pics of you on holiday and after the 28590th picture, you reach out to say 'okay thank you' but the sun is in your eye so you squint a bit. Can anyone relate? 🤣
🌿 Collect for 2 WMATIC
💰 10% mirror referral awards!
- hello everyone
- A product's value is defined by its authenticity and story.
To be successful, brands do not need to imitate Punks or Supreme.
Rather, they should cultivate their own story and genuinely express their own emotions.
Authenticity & Stories are what make a brand last.
- Just signed up for the LensPlay beta.
If you want to join, follow this link.
- Whats a feature that you really really really want to see on Lens?
- I'm probably the most unluckiest investor on the planet 🥲
- gm it’s been a little while so here is an updated list of some of my favourite photographers who have blessed my feed on Lens 🌿💚
Check them out and don’t forget to drop them a follow 🤝
- new pfp
- SUPPORT BUTTRFLY 🦋
Support Buttrfly here: https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x019b72-0x71
I'm proud to support @buttrfly.lens app and @0xmoe.lens !! For only two matic you too can support the development of the Buttrfly app. AND you get to collect new logo too! I understand it costs money so if you're not in the position to financially support I totally understand but it would mean a lot if you shared with someone else who might be 🙂 Go Moe, I'm cheering for you! #bytes #buttrfly #support #lens #lenstube
- imo Lens profiles should expand into full avatars
- Imagine a world where your lens handle doubles as your gamer tag #lens #gaming #nft #lensprotocol #lenster #lensfam #lenscommunity #web3
- Why the long face ser…
- okay I need to follow new folks, my feed is all the same (lovely) peeps
- 🌊🌊🌊 Maximize Your Wav3 🌊🌊🌊
After a month and more than 100 wav3s , our team came to realize what really makes a wav3 go viral, and here are 3 tips that will help you:
1. A wav3 is a booster for the post, so if a post is good because it either delivers value to the community or it's an amazing NFT or something else, the stats that post was going to have will multiply, on the other hand, if it's a boring, typical post that people don't want to share, you’ll be lucky if you only get mirrors until the target is reached!
2. Choose the right reward, we've seen some wav3s with a minimum of 1000 followers and rewards of 0.1 WMatic, probably won't reach the target they wanted, it has to be a motivating reward cause few people have those followers.
3. We've seen extraordinary results by giving rewards with a minimum of 30 followers, since many Front End gives priority to posts with more interaction or more mirrors and if many people with few followers share you, you will reach higher and higher in the feed and everyone will see your post.
We hope that with these tips, you can be the next viral post on Lens 🌿!
Join our Discord if you have any questions or want to give us feedback, or even if you just want to say hello!
- What are your favourite podcasts on Lens?
(Podcast NFTs 🚀)
- Gm friends! I am back after a much longer break than anticipated. My 5-month-old got sick, then her dad got sick, then I got sick 😂 I am finally ready to start 2023 now that everyone is ok.
Here is Chapter 4 of Elie & Georgette, and because it's so late, it's free to collect 😬 Happy New Year!
- @lindadounia.lens.lens’ open edition. Wouldn’t miss it! https://orb.ac/post/0x019ed2-0x0a