Bertha (@bertha) • Hey
NFT Guerrilla Marketing | web3 Marketing Advisor
#zkSync | #LayerZero | #Aztec | #Zapper | #Zerion | #Layer3
- Last chance to mint your very own Poppy @lens/fini.
Swing by our booth @lens/ethglobal 🇹🇷
- Last chance at @lens/ethglobal İstanbul to mint your @lens/fini
- When Lily met Poppy at @lens/ethglobal İstanbul
Find the team on the ground to mint your exclusive @lens/fini
- @bitgetglobal X @BitKeepOS Launches #SUIBG - Polygon Airdrop and Supports for Exchanging Sui’s Official Tokens! Task: Swap in BK at least once 20,000 $SUIBG for Trantor community only! Claim $SUIBG: https://keepshare.xyz/redPacket?code=RXFZwtumfr…$SUIBG Details: https://blog.bitkeep.com/en/?p=3716
- Dear #OmegaNetwork FamilyOur number of nodes has just passed the 522,571 mark, so the current base rate is 0.0041 Ω/h As we announced in the White paper, the invite reward will change. Inviter will receive 8 $OMN, and who was invited will receive 16 $OMN as of Mar 6, 2023
- Hey @stani.lens what’s your thoughts on Music NFTs?
i was reading @zerion.lens 's blog post and looking for all sorts of resources on this topic..
From creators side and "consumers" side - what are the best apps out there? What everyone should know about it?
What are some amazing example of artists using it?
Cc @punkess.lens @cristinaspinei.lens @bobpeace.lens @jessyjeanne.lens @alarke.lens @weinbagz.lens
- 🚨🧵Utility Thread🧵🚨
We're excited to unveil 10 exclusive utilities that come with owning a @Smurfssociety NFT.
Today, we're starting with utilities 10 to 6.
All utilities will be revealed before the end of the Bucket Auction (April 20th 🗓)
💎 Utility number one is our hottest 🔥
But keep in mind that each Smurfs character has their own unique utilities and experiences that can't be bought.
Here are the first five exclusive utilities we're disclosing today 🧵👇
🔮 10 - Mystery Smurf Reward: Our collection features a rare Mystery Smurf. Collectors who own five Mystery Smurfs can burn them to collaborate with us on designing a custom Smurf
🎮 9 - Crafting Game: Our pioneering recipe-mixing game developed for our allow list system will be used in all our gamified experiences
🎨 8 - Creators' Club: Contests reward winning Smurf designs with recognition and inclusion in the official collection, giving artists exposure to a broader audience
🎉 7 - Unforgettable events: Exclusive community-only events featuring VIP parties, meet-and-greets with celebrities and artists, and unforgettable experiences are curated by our Artist Director in exceptional locations, fostering member connections and camaraderie
🤝 6 - Exciting brand partnerships: Smurf NFT owners enjoy exclusive rewards, early access, and collaborations from our partners like Zengo, Sandbox, P00ls, Lens, etc. providing unique perks and special event access
Stay tuned for the next five utilities 🔥
We’ll be discussing all utilities (& giving alpha 👀) during Tropee’s Space - Monday 17/04👇
- “Y ahora os doy un mandamiento que será una alianza entre vosotros y yo: que tengáis fe; que vuestra fe sea firme como una roca que ninguna tormenta pueda mover, que nada pueda perturbar, y que perdure a través de todas las cosas hasta el fin…” #AbdulBahá
#love #faith #bahai
- `'Bonn' Voyage`
- Just a regular day on Polygon 🌿
- Whats the most interesting innovation since the disco ball?
- What's the most interesting use-cases you've seen with soul-bound tokens?
- Really think we have a good talent here: @elcee
- zkEVM summer coming?
- Question for music creators, whats the best guitar to buy for a beginner?
- In the Aave Fam we have a saying, “Leave no Ghost Behind” 👻 , we are applying this same approach when migrating our community from V2 to V3 . We built this migration tool for ETH, Polygon and Avalanche markets
To migrate to V3 in a single transaction, all you need to do is head to the V2 dashboard
👆Select the supply and borrow positions you would like to migrate
🌅 Click ‘Preview tx and migrate’
✍️ Sign approval for each position*
➡️ Submit migration transaction
If you have open positions, the migration tool will inform you of your new Health Factor 💪 on both V2 and V3. Please be mindful of this new Health Factor to mitigate liquidation risks.
V3 Migration Tip 👍 : it is recommended to migrate no more than five assets in a single migration transaction.
In just under a week ∼$33m of deposits have been moved from V2 -> V3 via the migration tool. Dive into this dashboard to get an overview of the ongoing V3 ETH activity https://dune.com/xmc2/aave-v3-ethereum
🛠️ Technical implementation here: https://github.com/bgd-labs/V2-V3-migration-
📑 Migration tool contract here: https://github.com/bgd-labs/V2-V3-migration-helpers/blob/main/src/contracts/MigrationHelper.sol
We are building with our community, if you have any feedback or questions please drop them in the comments below
- you don’t get to see what happened in history,
history of who made the first meme.
who was “memey”, do you know about him?
may the best meme win!
- So the CFTC is now suing CZ, lot of content for memes these days... #warOnCrypto
- Looking for good resources to go down the rabbit hole on ZK, especially use cases in social and identity, and how it works behind the scenes. Anyone has useful links to share? Thanks 🙏
- Lens Life Partner is the new LLP.
- **`3` places left in the raffle to get a chance to win a ticket for NFC.**
Participate here: https://www.tropee.com/utility/raffle-free-ticket-for-nfc-lisbon/01GVN34K8FQWGVEMTVAD27F58V
Need to be holder of a Memester Community Pass (2 WMATIC):
- Our next work in progress is a Smurf who is hell-bent on planting bad ideas in your head 👿
I hear he's been telling people to sell their 💎 to him at 0,03 ETH 👀
What do you think? Will you sell, or hodl? 🤔
- 🔊 Now Lenster's codebase is open-sourced on GitHub, make sure to ⭐️ us there 🚀
Keep an eye on the issues tab we will be setting some bounties 💰 soon™️
See y'all on pull requests 🤝
- Alt-L1 VCs:
"Two wings is stupid! Way better airflow with more, our team hired a PhD in physics, Seed round valuation is $350M"
- 📣Time to announce the winner of the raffle: @lwsnbaker.lens you won a free ticket to NFC!! See you in Lisbon! 🥳
- Hogwarts legacy being a huge commercial success tells a lot about actual impact of social media keyboard warriors.
Little to none.
- In case you have not followed the Balaji bet, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/balajis/status/1636797265317867520?s=46&t=nZwJvt67Lmf4vMzDFQ4luQ
- As we gear up for the Hacker Smurf Sale next week, we wanted to share some of the perks that will be attached to these NFTs 🦾✨
In addition to the utilities that will come with all NFTs in the Legendary collection, holders of Hacker Smurf PFPs will also get:
💙 A physical print of their NFT
💙 A limited edition Hacker Smurf Hoodie
💙 A verified LENS Handle
💙 A chance to win a $500 reward
More details here 👇
- Wen « museum of Lens merch » ? 🤔
- There's currently 10 votes open on Snapshot for the Aave DAO.
Feel free to participate!
- Tropee has written a blog article about the NFT utility contest organized by the Memester Community, very cool thank you @tropee_nft.lens !! 😀 🙏🏻
- 🎉 The Hacker Smurf auction is LIVE!
🔥 only 25 available, it's bidding time 🚀
- Get ready for a brighter and more vibrant experience with orb! 🎥
We're excited to announce video support, now you can upload and share your life's memories in motion.
Orb is the first mobile app to support video upload and reach experience on the @lensprotocol.lens.
Orb videos are decentralized, fast to load, and powered by @livepeer.lens.
Update the app and upload your videos now!
- meet orbpanda: our not-so-official mascot!
we have a challenge for you, who/what can we choose to be our mascot?
name them on @orbapp.lens!
- crypto cheat-sheet 03/23:
-Wallet: rabby.io (frenly) frame.sh (power-users)
-on/off-ramp: https://www.mtpelerin.com (EU)
- AI and Blockchain don't overlap much. U definitely don't need a L1 for it and no coin
However, in a close future when anyone can produce any content impersonating you, having the ability to sign your content with keys linked to secure decentralized ledgers will be crucial.
I'm quite interested in zk-identity projects like @sismo.lens data ownership and auditability of content publication will become increasingly important.
- Aave-Chan is ready for tmr $GHST onding curve event.
- "GHO will become an SDK for developers to build next-generation online and real-life payments, pushing blockchain into the mainstream." @stani.lens @gho.lens
- wstETH is now available on the Aave V3 Arbitrum market.
Enjoy the Staking yield and honest strategies on two different L2s (op & arb) without the L1 transaction fees.
DeFi is for everyone, regardless of portfolio size.
This week on Lens!
We released Splits for Collects. This feature can be used by creators on @buttrfly , @lenster & @lenstube https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0188
🎶 @oohlala adds a Direct Mint feature for Lens Music.
🥟 You can now use keyboard shortcuts to navigate @dumpling
📬 @mailchain enables the use of your .lens domain to send web3 native comms.
We loved meeting all the builders at Eth Denver
Apoorv Lathey launched an extension to help move your Tweets to Lens https://twitter.com/apoorvlathey/status/1623782881154985984?s=20
Talent Layer is allowing Lens users to go claim a handle on their protocol https://twitter.com/kirstenrpomales/status/1631058530831572993?s=20
@orbapp created an ETH Denver community area in Orb, which now boasts a whopping 15k members! https://lenster.xyz/posts/0xbbb9-0x01e9. If you are building on Lens to help communities at future events we would love to see your work!
The Eth Denver Hackathon Winners were announced, watch this space for these innovative projects built on Lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0186
@defidad got the scoop on scaling with ZK rollups from @Stani.lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x2e09-0xc2
@nader shared the origins and the ecosystem of Lens at Eth Denver and gave a live demo of a Lens app built in five mins https://youtu.be/GkogXPCIn5E?t=58
telliesite created some cool tutorials on how to integrate Lens Share and Follow buttons. https://tell.ie/learn/lens
Ready to build your own video app? Check out Suhail Kakar's tutorial on building with Lens!
Lens & Frens SF meetup https://twitter.com/Thehouseofweb3/status/1633666296851369990?s=20
If you attended Eth Denver and hold the general access pass #1,854, you are now eligible to claim a Lens profile https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x018b
For all our NFT Paris frens that scanned the Lens POAP at our gallery, you can now claim your Lens profile. https://twitter.com/LensProtocol/status/1630573876165083136?s=20
Discover more of what's being built in the Lensverse https://lens.xyz/apps @nader and @fabri are here to help!
- 🎙️ AMA with @lensprotocol
We’ll cover topics like how we started building our community, how we support the creative economy, and what the future of NFTs looks like.
Set your reminder!
286 views Mar 24, 2023
In this video you'll learn how to build an application that fine-tunes GPT with custom data, from scratch, in less than 15 minutes.
🔗 Codebase - https://github.com/dabit3/gpt-fine-tu...
🔗 Blog Post - https://nader.substack.com/p/supercha...
We'll start by creating a new project and installing the dependencies.
We'll then walk through creating each interaction from modeling the data, to uploading it to OpenAI, and testing it out.
By the end of the video you should be able to build out your own custom models.
0:00 - Introduction
1:16 - Project setup
6:10 - Creating training data
7:22 - Creating local API interface
8:25 - Uploading training data
9:30 - Creating the fine tune with the training data
10:55 - Fetching and listing the fine tunes
11:40 - Testing it out
- Your dose of the song a day https://lenstube.xyz/watch/0x7cca-0x21
This one is quite hilarious
- 🔥 Unlock your web3 social presence with #TopScore! Stand out from the crowd & explore your self-building potential! 🔗：@knn3_network #Lens #KNN3Network
- IMO technologies like GPT will have a disproportionate impact on the role of Developer Relations compared to other software engineering jobs.
Some things already seem obsolete, like basic explanations of technologies, and as it becomes easier to fine-tune a model, even more so.
Documentation will be automated, and probably both written and video tutorials and such will also be to some extent.
One thing that may be hard to automate completely - concise and easy to understand guides for new technologies that combine a handful of things together.
For instance combining x,y,z (where z is a completely new API or technology) to create something original and doing so in the most easy to understand way seems like it will probably need some human touch.
Maybe part of DevRel is ultimately just being able to take advantage of these new technologies
Also will be interesting to see how this all affects the social aspect of being in DevRel?
Having deep technical chops will be more important as the aggregation and some of the communication work that today is a lot of DevRel can now easily be automated.
Seems like it will raise the bar on what hiring managers look for in this role if they no longer will rely on DevRel people for doing many of the types of things that in the past would be considered "DevRel"
Just some thoughts but definitely curious to hear what others think.
And of course, to wrap up this thread, I asked ChatGPT what their opinion was on this subject!
You can see the answer here:
- People who don’t believe blockchain can go mainstream just go and look at the network box in your house which connects you to the web, 99% of people do not understand how it works. Once upon a time they had to solve that. Complex systems just need the correct abstraction.
- Amazing seeing all these INSANE artists showcasing their work on LENS, you all are I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E ! ❤️🔥🔥🔥
- Whats your favourite channel on dumpling.lol ?
- I published a new post - Supercharge Your GPT Model: Custom Data Fine-Tuning using Node.js ✨
GPT is limited in that the training data isn't up to date + missing info on niche topics.
In this tutorial learn how to fine-tune GPT with custom data from scratch.