Bebelaero (@bebe62778854) • Hey
- follow this guy!!!
- street art NFT, bis!!!
drawn by a friend of mine on a wall of a famous french city!!
- Moon rising……
- Good job
- Ballet Wallet Real Series: Does it pass the test?
Does Ballet Wallet pass the basic bs test?
To purchase a Ballet wallet visit https://www.ballet.com/
Follow Ballet at https://twitter.com/BalletCrypto
The BIP38 technology behind the Ballet wallet: https://blog.balletcrypto.com/2021/04/12/bip38-an-in-depth-look-at-the-technological-cornerstone-of-ballet-wallets/
Our Two Factor Key Generation process: https://www.balletcrypto.com/en/2FKG-graphic/
Our open source decryption/verification website tool (recommended to use while disconnected from the internet): https://www.balletcrypto.org/
#wallet #balletwallet #web3bbs #doesitpassthemomtest #green #cryptocurrency #crypto #bitcoin #ethereum
- The Mysten Labs offer comprises $95 million in preferred stock and null million worth of SUI token warrants back From FTX. This offer falls just short of the failed exchange’s $102 million investment. Mysten Labs is the company behind the Move language project Sui.
- To all my Persian homies and girlies
- Immutable announced a strategic partnership with Polygon Labs to create the Immutable zkEVM. According to 0xScope, an address (0xa8...7a49) suspected of insider trading deposited 1.5 million IMX into Binance two hours before the announcement, and may bring more than $750,000 in revenue.
- According to Llama Fi, in the past week, Arbitrum DEX trading volume increased by 32% to 4.34 billion US dollars, hitting a new high for two consecutive weeks, surpassing BNBChain to become the public chain second only to Ethereum DEX trading volume.
- Guild.xyz @ EthDenver
It's been extraordinary to meet so many of you in person. Grateful to have had the opportunity to speak at so many amazing events and share what we know about communities and the future of the internet.
- According to sedaily, there are currently 17 cryptocurrency-related bills in South Korea waiting to be passed. Among them, IEO legislation has been discussed in depth, and the government has expressed its willingness to promote it, because exchanges can properly manage projects and improve transaction stability.
- FTX group had a $6.8 billion shortfall in its balance sheet when it filed for bankruptcy last November. In total, the group of companies had debts of about $11.6 billion, the majority of that in customer claims, against $4.8 billion in assets, according to a presentation filed to the bankruptcy court on Friday.
- Nexus Mutual V2 is live on Ethereum mainnnet 🥳
"Businesses can now build on top of the Nexus Mutual protocol to share any risk–not just crypto-related risks. To me, this is what DeFi is all about–providing access to those who truly need it." - Hugh Karp
- Goldman Sachs issued the latest report on March 16, saying that it decided to raise the China GDP growth forecast for the first quarter and the whole year from 2.7% and 5.5% to 4% and 6%.
- Who was walking yesterday with Lens cap in LA?
- Responding to CTFC Chairman’s statement that Ethereum is a commodity, SEC Chairman Gensler emphasized that that tokens using staking protocols could be considered securities under U.S. law, and the returns token holders see from staking indicate that those tokens are securities and would need to be registered as such under U.S. law.
- Justice Department investigators in Washington and Manhattan were investigating Signature Bank’s work with crypto clients about taking sufficient steps to detect potential money laundering before regulators suddenly seized the lender this past weekend.
- Maker Governance has deployed a set of parameter changes to the PSMs with the purpose of limiting Maker’s exposure to volatile centralized stablecoins and reinforcing the DAI peg. Reduce the USDC PSM daily mint limit (gap) from 950 million DAI to 250 million DAI. Increase the USDP PSM daily mint limit (gap) from 50 million DAI to 250 million DAI. Increase the USDP PSM debt ceiling (line) from 450 million DAI to 1 billion DAI.
- This is Lenny
- We’ve deployed Aave V3 on the Sepolia Testnet expanding our support for the testnet community!
- Paxos, the issuer of BUSD and USDP, issued a statement saying that Paxos currently holds $250M at Signature Bank, the government has taken extraordinary measures to protect customers and announced all customer deposits at Signature Bank will be fully guaranteed.
- Spork frens holding an Eth Denver pass #1,854 are now eligible to claim a Lens profile at https://claim.lens.xyz
Once you have your profile...
- Check out the apps at http://lens.xyz
- Try @orbapp , @lenster , @buttrfly , and @lenstube
- Set up your profile and add a profile picture
- Make genesis post
- Find friends from Twitter in Lens https://inlens.xyz
- Update: The vitalik.eth address accumulatively minted 500 ETH into 15w RAI, and then converted RAI into about 40w USDC and 2.7w DAI.
This week on Lens!
We released Splits for Collects. This feature can be used by creators on @buttrfly , @lenster & @lenstube https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0188
🎶 @oohlala adds a Direct Mint feature for Lens Music.
🥟 You can now use keyboard shortcuts to navigate @dumpling
📬 @mailchain enables the use of your .lens domain to send web3 native comms.
We loved meeting all the builders at Eth Denver
Apoorv Lathey launched an extension to help move your Tweets to Lens https://twitter.com/apoorvlathey/status/1623782881154985984?s=20
Talent Layer is allowing Lens users to go claim a handle on their protocol https://twitter.com/kirstenrpomales/status/1631058530831572993?s=20
@orbapp created an ETH Denver community area in Orb, which now boasts a whopping 15k members! https://lenster.xyz/posts/0xbbb9-0x01e9. If you are building on Lens to help communities at future events we would love to see your work!
The Eth Denver Hackathon Winners were announced, watch this space for these innovative projects built on Lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x0186
@defidad got the scoop on scaling with ZK rollups from @Stani.lens https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x2e09-0xc2
@nader shared the origins and the ecosystem of Lens at Eth Denver and gave a live demo of a Lens app built in five mins https://youtu.be/GkogXPCIn5E?t=58
telliesite created some cool tutorials on how to integrate Lens Share and Follow buttons. https://tell.ie/learn/lens
Ready to build your own video app? Check out Suhail Kakar's tutorial on building with Lens!
Lens & Frens SF meetup https://twitter.com/Thehouseofweb3/status/1633666296851369990?s=20
If you attended Eth Denver and hold the general access pass #1,854, you are now eligible to claim a Lens profile https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x01-0x018b
For all our NFT Paris frens that scanned the Lens POAP at our gallery, you can now claim your Lens profile. https://twitter.com/LensProtocol/status/1630573876165083136?s=20
Discover more of what's being built in the Lensverse https://lens.xyz/apps @nader and @fabri are here to help!
- Elon Musk has said he is open to buying Silicon Valley Bank and turning it into a digital bank.
- We are excited to announce the Ethereum Denver Hackathon Winners.
🥇 **1st prize** - Hooks: an interactive mobile app for mixing and sharing video and audio on Lens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5UFriFzySg
🥈 **2nd prize** - Palm: An open & composable mobile messenger & social protocol for web3 social communities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLeQywZt2Ho
🥉 **3rd prize** - Dragverse: A decentralized social media dApp for Drag performers and fans to build their communities https://dragverse.app/
🛠️ **Best Lens Integration winners**👇
- LensScholar: https://ethdenver-9efl6w0q7-ataxia123.vercel.app/
- OpenAsk: https://openask.me/
- Know Your Developer: https://d-app-inky.vercel.app/
- RoyaltyLoyalty: https://royaltyloyalty.vercel.app/nft/0xd9dae8c7b6b1938404d76403684fd7c7612218de
- Liberate: https://www.loom.com/share/b1eada1faa7b49b98dcf5297350769a9
- Denoted: https://denoted.xyz/
- L's with Frens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSEjhqyLSQg
- Swosh.cash: https://swosh.cash/
- Splash: https://www.loom.com/share/49a96e17d5214778a180ed9f099ce71b
- LensGOAL: https://lens-goal-1js2rwuul-lens-goal.vercel.app/
Thanks to all of those who participated in the Hackathon. We're excited to onboard more devs into the Lensverse, and looking forward to seeing you all at more events this year.
If you would like to learn more about building on Lens our Dev rel team @nader.lens and @fabri.lens are here to help 🤝
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
- On March 9, the number of Bitcoin Ordinals Inscription minted exceeded 31,000, a new high, among which text minting gradually became the mainstream, with more than 26,000. 1,202 Ordinals at block height 780029, a new block record.
- Create together, earn together 🌿
Creators can now split revenue earned from Collects.
Share earnings with as many as 5 creators. With custom percentage splits.
Collects is among the most popular features on Lens.
We recently added the option to set limited quantities and/or time limits to collectible posts.
We’re excited to offer new ways for collectors to support creators, and for creators to monetize with Collects.
Learn how to implement the Multi recipient Fee Collect Module in our dev docs: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/create-post-typed-data#multirecipientfeecollectmodule
Start using Splits today on @buttrfly.lens , @lenster.lens & @lenstube.lens - with more soon to come!
- Winter nostalgia - not ready for the summer 🏂❄️
- BCB Group, a payments processor that links crypto companies to the banking system, is accelerating plans to add U.S. dollar capabilities to help fill the hole left by the recently shuttered Silvergate Exchange Network, or SEN.
- Making web3 social user-friendly #EthDenver @stani.lens
- The Singapore police began investigating Do Kwon and the company he founded, Terraform Labs, and have confirmed that Do Kwon is not in Singapore. The US SEC last month accused Kwon and Terraform Labs of fraud.
- “Lens is a flexible tech stack. You can secure your profile, followers, and content on-chain and make it into a collectible. Or you can keep some data off-chain. You decide." @stani.lens 📍Eth Denver
Lens 🤝 @gitcoin.lens watch this space.
- Bybit has suspended USD deposits via bank transfer due to service outages from partner. USD deposits via Wire Transfer (SWIFT) and Wire Transfer (For US bank) are no longer available. Bybit did not disclose whether the bank partner is Silvergate.
- Lens frens on the rocks 🏔️ 🌱
- Tether coordinated with Binance to perform a chain swap, converting from Tron to Ethereum ERC20, for a rare and huge 1.6Billion USDT. With the exit of BUSD, the usage of USDT on Binance and BNBChain will increase significantly.
- Let's build the future of web3 social at Eth Denver, with $25K in prizes up for grabs!
Register here https://app.buidlbox.io/guidl/lens-protocol
***Best Lens Apps***
🥇 1st Prize - $7,000
🥈 2nd Prize - $5,000
🥉 3rd Prize - $3,000
🏆 10 best Lens integrations - null,000 each
🤿 Dive into the Lens Social Graph with the new BigQuery public dataset, and think about creating a machine learning or data analytics tool for devs and creators to better understand their audience https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/public-big-query
🤍 Build new social experiences with mental health in mind, increase self-awareness of social media consumption, or improve the experience of collecting content.
🎶 Think how Token-gated drops on social media could help to empower both fans and artists, you could create a music experience helping collectors find new music.
🌆 Think about events and how people could network at conferences through Lens, consider the value of a person's attendance history, and imagine a world where tickets can be collected posts.
🎨 Explore ways to make content creation seamless for the Lens community. Build tools that empower content creators, and offer them unique features to take their content to the next level
🤝 Noodle on the idea of more brands entering web3, and think about ways to create a loyalty program for them on Lens and enable purchasing with a crypto wallet.
With more and more DAOs being created, explore how they could integrate token-gated voting or delegate profile actions to other wallets
Explore our new Lens Widgets, and integrate follow, share, and sign-in with Lens into your project or existing web3 front-end. https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-widgets
Dev Docs https://docs.lens.xyz/docs
Hackathon Guide https://lens.xyz/hackathons
Keep this Lens integrations doc handy as it has some useful tutorials featured to help https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/integrating-lens
👩💻 Lens SDK details here 👉 https://github.com/lens-protocol/lens-sdk
📱 React Native Lens UI Kit (for mobile devs) https://github.com/lens-protocol/react-native-lens-ui-kit
🤝 Join our Lens Discord community to meet others building on Lens https://discord.gg/lensprotocol
Good luck, the team will be at our booth in MetaLand. Come show us what you are building to get some rare swag!
- Paradigm CTO Georgios Konstantopoulos: 6 projects to watch at ETHDenver 2023: OP-Reth, wagmi_sh x Foundry full-stack hacks, ethabi using ruint, Ganache-UI but for Anvil, ABI -> UI generation, MEV Share.
- Head to our booth at Eth Denver📍regenlandia, claim a POAP, and leave with more Lens knowledge and rare swag 🔥
- Alameda Research has net borrowed $9.3 billion from FTX wallets and accounts, according to the latest FTX Debtor Disclosure figures. FTX's current total assets of 2.2 billion US dollars are only 694 million US dollars in relatively liquid assets.
- Since some people have been wl for @lensprotocol.lens at NFT Paris, what about creating a community on @orbapp.lens to connect with NFT Paris community 🔥
wl info : https://twitter.com/LensProtocol/status/1630573876165083136
- CZ tweeted that the Binance AI NFT generation product Bicasso Beta version is online, which can use AI technology to generate NFTs from users' creative ideas, and the Mint limit is 10,000. However, the current page shows that it cannot be generated due to too many requests.
- 👋 Lens Frens!
Turn your Lens profile into an Apple or Google Wallet pass by using lens.ethpass.xyz.
Share your Lens profile by having others scan your QR code.
- The privacy network Iron Fish announced that it will launch the mainnet on March 14, functions such as burning, trading, mining and hosting nodes will be available, and 940,000 token will airdrop to testnet participants. Iron Fish closes $27.6M round led by A16z in 2021.
- Welcome to Aave V3 🤝 $LUSD Liquity . Aave continues to lead the way for stablecoin diversity.
- Gary Gensler said in an interview with NYMAG: pretty much every sort of crypto transaction already falls under the SEC’s jurisdiction except spot transactions in bitcoin itself and the actual purchase or sale of goods or services with cryptos, “everything other than bitcoin”.
- hello lens 💜
i’m so thrilled to be here.
i've been involved in this ecosystem since 2017 and despite the ups and downs i'm still so excited and enthusiastic about how this technology can empower artists to break away from the music industrial complex. more importantly, allow creators to connect with audiences in a more meaningful way. it's the best time ever to be an independent artist.
although my main gig has always been music, i've always been a visually oriented person. in fact, in 2002 i almost went to design school instead of music. i often wonder how things would have turned out. i've been lucky enough to work with amazing visual artists over the years to craft album artwork and a cohesive vision, but lately i've been dabbling with creating my own.
which brings me to this image, an abstract architectural space, somewhat liminal but i find it weirdly comforting. it's a free collectible for following me on this journey.
i'll be posting music, art, video and combinations of all three.
a million thanks to the lens team for helping me get the coveted 3 letter handle.