B1-69ER (@b169er) • Hey
Executing Order 33
- beep beep
- 200% sure Lens team spent their childhood in a bunker
- +1 activity point
- lens is a betaception
- Introducing Bonsai, an Optimistic L3 scaling solution, that will process transactions at hyper-scale, and is designed to support the next generation of web3 social users.
Available for Lens devs in closed beta today.
Data availability layers are utilized to prevent storing information on-chain. While content on Lens may include an on-chain transaction, the content data is linked to a data availability location, like Bonsai.
Bonsai serves as a scaling solution that processes Polygon transactions off-chain, achieving hyperscale and reducing costs. Unlike L2 solutions, Bonsai doesn't compress transactions into L1, it sends and stores them on a data availability layer.
The main challenge for decentralized social networks is to ensure that users have control over their content, while still being just as user-friendly as traditional social networks.
Bonsai makes the future of decentralized social possible.
We've worked relentlessly with the @bundlr-network.lens work and Arweave teams to ensure scalability by providing Data Availability (DA) guarantees, allowing the use of Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-supported wallets to save DA logic and facilitating the rapid publishing of data.
Permissionless innovation is at the core of everything we do on Lens. As we approach one year on mainnet (still in beta), we have been blown away by the talent and passion in our dev community but we realize in order to scale to the masses, we need to build new solutions.
Bonsai is currently only being beta tested on @lensterxyz.
We look forward to seeing more applications roll out Bonsai.
Dive into the dev docs here: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/data-availability-post
Read our latest blog here: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/3Hcl0dGE8AOYmnFolzqO6hJuueDHdsaCs3ols2ruc9E
- I'm not voting today
- making lens
- People who post on Lens makes Lens
- GM! 🌿
Leave a comment, a drop might be coming 👀
- Exciting news, folks! We've teamed up with @kaira.lens to bring you an amazing opportunity! As a proud Holder of a @lensgardennft.lens, you now have a chance to grab one of 40 WL spots that were provided by @kaira.lens 🥳! Comment below and tell us why you need the WL! 👀
Have you heard of @kaira.lens? It's a game-changing decentralized social network designed specifically for creators like you! 🤫
With @kaira.lens, you can monetize your content, connect with others, and earn sweet token rewards! Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to take your content creation to the next level!
🤑 To enter, make sure you hold a Lens Garden NFT, follow @lensgardennft.lens and @kaira.lens on @lenster.lens , Like/Mirror/Comment & Collect the post! 10 winners will be chosen everyday for the next 4 days with our innovative @lenspicker.lens tool! 🎁
Whitelist winners will get the ultimate power boost on @kaira.lens! You can vote like a pro, earn incredible rewards, and unlock access to a variety of exciting contests, questions, and discussion threads! 💪
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- the search function is turbo fucked here
- I just signed the Glass Manifesto and got early access to claim The Glass Pass. See you on @glassxyz.lens :
- lens open-source feed algo wen?
- letting you see someone else's feed easily is awesome
- What happened to lens communities?
- Fuck worldcoin
All my homies hate worldcoin
- BING CHILLING
- Curious to see how elon new implementation will impact traffic on other social networks
- Here is another word cloud, this time for the content of every comment ever made so far on Lens (a little over 1 million comments). Nobody would have ever guessed this, but the top commented word was gm ☀️ It appeared 72,102 times in 43,985 posts.
Drop a gm below! Can we make this the post with the most gm comments ever? Next week I'll share a chart showing how many times gm was commented over time since the beginning.
- New era just dropped
- i did the bridgeful
- This is Lenny
- Something is steaming...🥟 @dumpling.lens
- not even 11 smh
- we're finally there
- we prolly see people getting rugged by an AI for the first time this year
you can't stop progress
- what an absolute shitshow
- Banjo Hero
- artcels going through existential crisis
- Fuck worldcoin
All my homies hate worldcoin
- should send tornado'd eth to the top 1k addresses, to US politicans and to VCs
- As profile pics and headers are digital real estate. Imagine in the future delegating to someone to manage your profile page appearance. Could become an interesting economy with profile page stylists
- Explore your Lensverse visually lens-cultivator.vercel.app