ASTRID PARK (@astridpark) • Hey
building the hilton of unique stays + leveraging the power of web3 tech
co-create our next camper motel alongside us! 🦕
looking for investors to help us e
- is there a way for us to get Billie to lensfest 🤔
- even deadfellaz enjoy a night away in billie 🧟
- spooky 👻 season is upon us + we're getting ready to decorate the park for halloween 🎃
what kind of decorations should we put out?
- A New Era of Social Media: Lens Protocol’s User-Centric Approach…
I wrote a more in-depth, but still high-level take on how I feel about the @lensprotocol ecosystem on Mirror. Wen Lens blogging?!
For most of you, you already know why we love it here.
I often find that once people actually learn about what has already been built in this ecosystem they want to join. This article is to help with that.
It features a @thisweekon.lens image by @punkess.lens, a @buttrfly.lens screenshot that I loved organically shows @jamesfinnerty.lens and a space by @ryanfox.lens. I shared an image of some rewards I earned via some @wav3s.lens campaigns.
Here are a few small snippets
'We’ve all heard the phrase ‘it’s the little things that count’, which is often used in the context of personal relationships, but what about our increasingly online relationships?
...What if social media could change? What if there were ways to not only connect more authentically (in the way you want, not how the platform dictates), but also to support people and projects you care about and, in return, be rewarded?
There is no need to be a big influencer or brand here, Lens is paving the way for a new micro-ecosystem. This means the average person can benefit. Whether that be by re-sharing content you love, posting about things you care about, adding value in the comment section or even posting your own work.
...Human connection is built upon little things that bring us together. Lens is building a thoughtful place for all kinds of people to converge and connections to form.
It isn’t just a social media platform, a defi tool, or a social graph protocol, it’s something new and with our increasingly digital world, we need something new.'
I’m hoping to write more, as this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Thank you to everyone who has made my time here so wonderful and to everyone building important apps and features.
Please share any feedback or ideas you have as well.
You can collect this post or mint it via mirror if you want to support it.
15% share referral
- the fall 🍁🍂colours are starting to come in
- ‘travelling through time’
Inspired by the TV series Dark
1 wmatic | 20% referral | 10 editions
- howdy, gm
todays daily inspo is that Dolly Parton would do it, so you should too ✨
*we’re playing with a 1960s cowboy theme inside stevie this season. what do you think?
- last year I started making visual art to go with my poetry
this image is ‘reunion of souls’
1 wmatic | 20% referral
here’s one of the poems that helped inspire it
how can someone made from the remnants of stars
so beautiful, complex and vibrant
a kaleidoscope of facets, stories + experiences
alive + always changing
growing + evolving
a genuine piece of the expanding universe
be summed up into a series of words so small + defined
constricted into something so narrow
as a stereotype, a job title, a gender, an age, a label
you are someone too bold, too vast, too powerful
to be defined by someone else’s limited imagination
because what you are my friend
is limitless, unimaginable brilliance
realized in living form
- touching grass x hanging out at astrid park go hand in hand
- gm friends
we're a little late to the #OPENLENS party but we love festivals whether they are digital or IRL 🎉🦕👾👽🎉
this photo is titled 'floating in the 1960s' + was shot outside of stevie
1 WMATIC | 15% REFERRAL | open edition |
- GM Lens Fam 💜💚
Our main Lens profile was stolen. We no longer own @web3academy.lens.lens! Disregard any DMs that come from that account.
In celebration of getting a new Lens profile, we’re giving away a 1-Year Web3 Academy PRO membership for free! 🚀
To enter, all you need to do is follow us @web3academy_
Oh, and we’ll follow you back 👀
- bringing some fun to your feed with our signature fanny pack dance for #summeroflens
if you look closely you can see @followethrabbit.lens sporting a @sismo.lens fanny pack from @ethglobal.lens waterloo
having a camper motel + being content creators go well together. plus we love seeing all the exciting content our guests create while staying with us.
.1 wmatic collect, with a 15% mirror referral
- touching grass while at @astridpark.lens #summeroflens
- first **gm** on @lenster.lens!
Glad to be here!
Special thanks to @astridpark.lens for invited me here!
- the amount of facebook marketplace listings I've sent @lanadingwall.lens of trailers we could buy + convert is increasing weekly...
i have a feeling our fleet will be growing
- we are all about slowing down, touching grass + reconnecting with what matters most
here is a little peak into stevie, our 1960s disco cowboy-themed shasta
his firepit overlooks the pond + is what campfire dreams are made of
we'll be sharing more photos from astrid park in support of #summeroflens
<span className="hidden"> This post is included in the ethcc round (0xa2ae8421776035c398c22e143290697da09d19d7) at quadraticlenster.xyz </span>
- at astrid park, we take our morning coffee with a side of @discoxyz.lens
- stevie's solar setup is ready to power another summer of fun
- when someone asks us how much we've spent creating astrid park...
that's before you take into consideration our blood, sweat + abundance of tears
- dreaming of summer days at astrid park
- with new solar-powered generators coming out, our dreams of creating really unique stays in off-grid magical places are becoming more of a reality
we've got our sites set on Tulum, Mexico after phase 2 of our park pass launch, but for right now we're looking at some really cool locations close to Joshua Tree (California)
hopefully we'll be road-tripping with winnie, billie + stevie soon
- hiya, it’s us! jacquie + @lanadingwall.lens at #winniethewinnebago, our groovy 1978 camper that we revived back to life two summers ago
because of the amazing work of @morrey.lens + the rest of upside co-ops work we're able to revisit the idea of not just offering our park pass holders/co-creators free stays with us, but profit sharing as well
our goal has always been to redefine how businesses engage + grow with their community + this legal framework is a very exciting step towards it
stay tuned friends!
photographer: josie nicole
- anyone out in or knows a lot about arizona in the meadview area, or in california around Joshua Tree? we’re looking at land for the park + would love any tips for what to do for fun or what to keep in mind when we’re there exploring
- gm gm
we see a happy holiday in your future
rest, recharge + keep being awesome!
#photosfromastridpark #tarot #photosoflens
- dreaming of summers in stevie our 1960s replica shasta on this snowy day
- when you read this, remember you're doing a lot better than you're giving yourself credit for
you've got this and I believe in you
- keep being awesome + we hope you enjoy your weekend!
- buidl in public, for the public
(pass it on)
- `Foto a Day #52`
Gullfoss is so strong it showers upwards higher than an adjacent hill - a surreal sight to behold.
Mirror Referral - 50%
#LMCC #colorgrading #photography @creators @photographers #lensport #lenster #FotoADay
- gm friends, happy friday
- we took thousands of photos + 1111 made the cut - i feel the images themselves could be an entire collection
everything was inspired + taken by us at astrid park
- all of our park passes are 1/1 photos taken from astrid park's current location, with a hand-drawn single-line doodle on top
- we're just out here building the hilton of camper motels/unique stays + leveraging web3 tech along the way
- gm world!
we are building the hilton of camper motels + leveraging the power of web3 tech on our journey + we'd love for you to come co-create our next camper motel alongside us! 🦕
- one step closer to merging the physical world with web3 with the launch of the website for my upcoming NFT project - https://www.astridpark.xyz/
we are taking our already existing camper motel business and using the values, technology and concepts of web3 to make it even bigger and more badass. In both the physical and virtual world.
I want to showcase how small, non tech related businesses can bridge themselves into web3.
- good morning friends! 🌞 #billiethebluebird here from astrid park
i’ve been reading some interesting 🧵 lately on how “utility” de-values an nft project & we’re here to change that - here’s how:
✨ we’re a real-life business & our community is going to help shape this next phase of astrid park alongside us... sharing in the ups & downs of entrepreneurship + learning from our mistakes along the way - this isn’t just a discord, this is the ultimate masterclass in business
✨ BUT that’s not our utility - our utility lies in the free stays, excursions, exclusive merch & other tokens our holders will receive by staking their NFT for $ASTRID tokens... think all-inclusive trips to tulum, veggie tacos at our snack shack, jungle treks.. just for holding 🚌💨
✨ our holders will truly be co-creators of the park itself & better yet, they’ll get to access the benefits that owners do because we’re re-investing a minimum of 33% of our IRL park profits each year back into the astrid ecosystem via the token 💸
✨ our goal? our web3 community winning + our IRL community in tulum winning.. we only wanted to launch this project if we knew we could offer so much value that it would be a no brainer & well, here we are! 🥳
✨ready to take on tulum & build a sustainable, rad af camper motel in the jungle WITH our community! check out our roadmap to see how we’re making sure everyone wins: http://astridpark.xyz/roadmap the people + the planet
we'd love for you to join us on this epic adventure