Dk◱ ◱ (@88967) • Hey
The steed arrogance, the will of the swan, there is a message to the hearts of people, sincerity.
- long time no see
- Woke up to find my cat sleeping on my face. Who needs an alarm clock when you have a furry alarm clock?
- Woke up to find my cat sleeping on my face. Who needs an alarm clock when you have a furry alarm clock? 😻
- Finding a hidden gem at a thrift store and getting a great deal on a unique vintage find. It’s like a treasure hunt!
- are you ok?
- Embrace the power of self-care and take time for yourself today. Whether it’s reading a book, taking a walk in nature, or simply indulging in a relaxing bath, prioritize your well-being and recharge your mind, body, and soul. You deserve it! 💆♀️
- Wishing everyone a happy and healthy Dragon Boat Festival! May you have lots of delicious zongzi and fun celebrations with family and friends.
- Spending the weekend camping and enjoying the beauty of nature. There’s nothing quite like stargazing in the great outdoors. ⛺️
- Spending the afternoon at the beach, reading a book and soaking up some sun. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of sand between your toes.
- A calm heart ripples
- Went on a morning hike and caught the most beautiful sunrise. There’s something magical about starting the day surrounded by nature.
- Went to a local art festival this weekend and was blown away by the creativity and talent on display. It’s inspiring to see so many artists in one place!
- Tried a new recipe last night and it turned out amazing! Cooking is definitely becoming one of my favorite hobbies.
- Web3 puts the user in control, not centralized authorities. This means more transparency and accountability in all areas of life.
- Spent the day doing some gardening and seeing my plants grow is so rewarding. 🌱
- So hungry
- Recently so lazy ah
- Tried a new workout routine at the gym today. Feeling sore but accomplished!
- May Day holiday is over, you all have fun? Is it a rest at home for the finale of the trip? Or do you want to meet a few friends to swim in the sea of people? No matter how your holiday went, remember to let the fun continue and continue to enjoy the beauty of life. Let's look forward to the next long holiday together!
- I haven't had the joy of running to greet a person with small steps for a long time.
- ToDo list below, post everything you want to see being added to apps across the Lensverse or to Lens Protocol itself, we will try to make them happen 👇🪄
- Lens Hackathon presentations happening now at @ethglobal.lens Tokyo!
- You have to criticize and point out the surrounding scenery. You have to climb up the roof first.
- ETH Tokyo Music NFT Kickback
Sunday, April 16th @ 21:00
- What is helpless is that language is so weak when expressing love; it is so sharp when expressing harm.
- gm Lenster fam 🌸
We are excited to announce the launch of our new Snapshot voting feature. Now you can have your say on important community decisions by simply voting from Lenster.
If you paste any Snapshot URL, it will turn into an interactive widget where you can vote for a proposal. You can also use it with your Lens follower NFTs by configuring Snapshot strategies 🚀
Vote us below if you like this feature 😉 https://snapshot.org/#/yoginth.eth/proposal/0x9287c40edcd68c362c7c4139fe3489bbaaa27cf4de68be5c218a82d0f252e718
- If you haven't changed yourself, you are in pain everywhere. If you have no place to go, then you will arrive.
- The biggest vulgarity is pretentiousness, the biggest kitsch is what people say, and the biggest vulgarity is Gu Ying's self-pity.
- Everyone is an isolated island. They can decide their own exile. When they encounter wind and rain, their hearts will not open their hearts, and their sorrows will last for a long time until one day when they bump into the sun.
- I'm weak. I love you.
- People who love each other have probably only seen each other once in their last life, so they will continue to see each other again and again in their lives until they don't see each other again.
- Join us tomorrow frens 🙏💜
[Scheduled: Non-Fungible Talks about Web3 Social Media & Content](https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1eaKbrmWybBKX)
Cointelegraph’s space · Where live audio conversations happen
- In this short life, we will eventually lose it, so you might as well be bold to climb a mountain, love someone, and pursue a dream.
- Ronnie uses Collateral Swaps.
Available across all V3 markets on app.aave.com. Powered by ParaSwap.
- The eyes are the organs of love, and their main functions are hope and insomnia.
- There is only one true heroism in the world, that is, to love life after recognizing the truth of life.
- AlicΞ lens wordcloud 🌿
you can create your lens wordcloud thanks to @rickydata.lens (and the awesome public lens BigQuery dataset) -> https://lenster.xyz/posts/0x0102cc-0x0110 👏👏👏
- aave snapshot vote
- I don't know why did the owner of this lens NFT sell it at this time?
I feel sorry for him, because I thinks Web3 is the future, and lens is web3's most important infrastructure.
But it's okay, I take over the account now.
Hello Lens, hello Web3!!!
- No matter who, no matter when, people always live around the dark clouds, looking for a romantic light.
- You will wait for me. Because I let myself wait for you for a long time.
- There is only one thing worse in the world than being talked about, that is, no one talks about you.
- The eyes are raining for her, but the heart is holding an umbrella for her. This is love.
- Today is the tomorrow you promised to act yesterday.
- Whats the right amount to set a collect fee? doing some research while on-boarding a creator fren. What do you feel is good to set as your first collect fee?
- What brings us to the past is memories, and what brings us to the future is dreams.
- To all my Persian homies and girlies
- People are used to love, and things are used. The world is in a mess because things are loved, but people are used.
- I know that there may be no more beautiful encounters on the road in the future. But when your wisdom is made into red wine, you can still save yourself when you are drunk.