64785 ◱ ◱ (@64785) • Hey
64785 ◱ ◱ (@64785) • Hey
- A heavy fog of sadness blankets my every thought.
- The shadows of despair cling to me, refusing to let go.
- According to Mars Finance news, Morgan Stanley recently announced a strategic investment in the decentralized artificial intelligence project Worldbrain, with the specific amount disclosed.
- In recent months, the continuous increase in the interest rates of countries and the war in Ukraine and Palestine have been serious risks to the growth of the markets and the reason for pushing liquidity towards safe haven options such as gold.
But the interesting thing in recent months has been the growth of cryptocurrencies in this risky environment. In other words, it seems that legitimate cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are establishing themselves as safe haven options.
The chart above is the performance ratio of Bitcoin to Gold in 2023.
- The scent of flowers brought a fragrant reminder of life's simple joys.
- Leaves of the tree turn yellow. The old tree feels very sad and unwell. Another tree sends for a doctor for him.
- A bad workman always blames his tools.
- No matter how close they had been there for us when we're alive, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.
- He could have rested the whole night, slept well -the rock was big enough -but the whole night was a nightmare.
- I'm so thrilled that I can hardly contain my emotions.
- Something wouldn't have happened if not for that previous disappointment" I often wonder what direction my life might have taken if I'd gotten the job at Montgomery Ward.
- and none of us knows when this fantastic experience will end. It can be taken away at any moment. Perhaps this is a sign that we must make the most use of every single day."
- Still thawing her chilled body several hour later，she told a reporter, " Look, I'm not excusing myself, but if I could have seen land I might have made it."
- Now, at age 34, her goal was to become the first woman to swim from Catalina Island to the California coast.
- One week after graduation Rose died peacefully in her sleep.
- The Japanese like to spend what remains of their scarce free time watching television or listening to the radio. This takes up 47 percent of leisure time in Japan.
- he Babylonian kingdom flourished under the rule of the famous King, Hammurabi
- One popular teenagers' Halloween trick was to unroll a roll of toilet paper and throw it high into a tree again and again until the tree was all wrapped in the white paper.
- After an hour or so of general chit-chat, it's probably time to head for the door. You don't want to wear out your welcome
- If that was once true, you would never know it today. Most Americans -even those without a musical bone in their bodies -have a favorite style of music. Many people enjoy classical and folk music from around the world.
- The bride carrying a bouquet enters last with her father who will "give her away". The groom enters the church from a side door. When the wedding party is gathered by the altar, the bride and groom exchange vow.
- The man who has suffered such fundamental defeat that he has given up hope of serious achievement may learn the resignation of despair, and if he does, he will abandon all serious activity.
- one who will reach into the future, yet never forget the past.
- As the speaker continued with his speech, he reached a point where he had an uncontrollable urge to introduce "all the wonderful people who have made this day possible!"
- It seemed that one was trying to bite the tail of the other.
- There is one particular blue flower that has always caught my eye. I've noticed that it blooms only in the morning hour, the afternoon sun is too warm for it.
- Twenty-five years later the now-not-as-young traveler returned to the same place. What he saw amazed him. He could not believe his own eyes.
- it's helpful to do kind, peaceful things. One of my favorite ways to do this is by developing my own helping rituals.
- Throughout his short battle with cancer, he realized how much two people can love each other and he realized how much it means to be loved and give love.
- After that day, David started talking He got friends in school and joined a bicycle club. He wrote to me a few times, after that the letters stopped.
- Grandma watched as the bees made their way into a hole up in one of the trees. Before long, every one of those bees had disappeared into its new home.
- During the Great Depre5sion, work was hard to find, so Grandpa did
whatever jobs he could.
- He is one of the kindest, most caring, most loving men I have ever known.
- "What a complete failure! " I thought. "What a totally wasted life! "
- I can not always be with you or hear what you say for there are times when I must listen to myself and care for myself, and when that happens I will be as honest with you as I can be."
- because days enshrined in memory are never lost
- So much of what we do today is frivolous and futile and soon forgotten.
- The professor was astounded and decided to pursue the matter further. Fortunately, all men were in the area and he was able to ask each one," How do you account for your success?" In each case the reply came with feeling," There was a teacher."
- He had his students follow up on the project to see what had happened to these boys.
- I stopped coloring my hair and let all the gray show, I stopped wearing makeup.
- Courageously he went on alone because he needed to know for himself: "Is my boy alive or is he dead?" He dug for eight hours...
- To each parent he responded with one line: "Are you going to help me now?" And then he continued to dig for his son, stone by stone.
- Oh, Daddy, it's not empty at all. I blew kisses into the box. They're all for you, Daddy."
- he story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree.
- We all stood silently. No one came or left in the next few minutes. Mom paused and thought for a moment about what she would say.
- Our diurnal existence is divided into two phases, as distinct as day and night. We call them work and play. We work so many hours a day.
- You cannot burn the candle at both ends.
- Where there is a will, there is a way.
- My first media interview as Director of @genrentuk - watch out for me on your screens over the weekend!
I talked about the desperate situation that’s forcing renters into bidding wars over properties.
- Virtue is fairer far than beauty.