Beversxc (@626289) • Hey
- According to OKX, ZETA has exceeded 1.7 USDT and is now offering a 1.701 USDT,24 hourly increase of 23.9%.
- PeckShield monitoring showed that the FTX/Alameda address transferred 1000 ETH (valued at about US $ 2.3 million) to Coinbase, 44122 CREAM (valued at approximately US $ 701500) to Qian'an, and 981400 ALPHA (valued at about US $ 637900) to Duan and 434,400 HT (valued at approximately US $ 1.82 million) to GSR Markets.
- IT'S MATTER OF TIME.
- How people look at me when I tell them I'm still collecting NFTs
- Bit.Store, the issuer of encryption cards, has launched Visa and Mastercard dollar prepaid cards, which allow users to recharge with cryptocurrency and support Solana mobile phone ordering services.
Users can now apply for this card through Bit.Store Card Mini Program or Bit.Store 's official website in Yuan'an Market, free of application fee and KYC.
- This is my biggest AI-companion dilemma. I don’t want to carry two devices, I rather see the existing device (smart phone) to evolve into AI tool
- New Fire Technology SINOHOPE announced the official launch of the New Fire Technology Bitcoin Ecological support Program. Du Jun, Executive Director and CEO of Xinhuo Technology SINOHOPE, BMAN, co-founder and partner of ABCDE Capital, Zhong Gengfa, co-founder of ChainUp, and Yu Jia Ning, founder and president of Uweb, jointly announced the launching ceremony at the scene.
- UniSat Wallet also said that in addition to opening up existing code bases, there are plans to provide software packages to enable individuals with no programming expertise to operate indexers.
After the Ordinals Jubilee upgrade is complete, the team plans to share more details and expected timelines.
- The Block reports that Levana, the perpetual contract on Osmosis, was attacked and lost more than $ 1.14 million. A post-mortem report provided by his team showed that between December 13 and December 26, the attacker successfully withdrew 10% of Levana’s liquidity pool.
- According to OKX market data, SOL briefly exceeded 77 USDT,24 hours and rose 6.13%, the highest level since May 9, 2022.
- The dYdX community has voted to approve the proposal to activate transaction incentives and launch incentive programs for a period of six months, with an approval rate of 75.6% and an abstention rate of 24.4%.
- The trust fund itself does not invest in stable currencies, but it may be affected by the risks brought by the stable currency bitcoin market and other digital asset markets, especially stable currencies such as USDT and USDC, whose market fluctuations may have a significant impact on the price of the special currency.
- According to Lookonchain monitoring, a new wallet withdrew 200049 UNFI (about US $2.3 million) from Qian'an eight hours ago.
From August 24 to September 6, three wallets withdrew 1.82 million UNFI (about US $20.6 million) from Qian an, with an average withdrawal price of US $7.25.
In the meantime, UNFI prices rose 135 per cent.
At current prices, the profit is about $7.4 million.
Previously, a giant whale held 750000 UNFI (about $8.5 million), with an unrealized profit of $4.22 million.
- [VOTING] MIP-25: Mantle Economics Committee, and ETH Staking Strategies
- We must learn more about Nigeria's next step in financial technology in @ ngfintechforumtoday-, this will be a turbulent period in the short term, regulatory uncertainty is still an obstacle, financing is still challenging (local capital needs to be absorbed harder), but founders are more resilient.
- Let's go frens
- Creation can mutate into competition when you feel you are fighting against other artists for a chance to make an impact.
But why compete when you can collaborate? It's not as uncommon as you think: Amazing things happen when art begets art.
Check out our newest blog post 👇
- When you test your knowledge of your favorite shows, revisit the golden age of television.
How much do you know about the iconic moments and characters that shape the TV image?
- Why not wipe out porn in your death?
Because a moderate amount of yellow is conducive to the release of social sexual pressure.
Why encourage innovation?
Although the harm of innovation is also very great, companies close down and some people go bankrupt every day, but without innovation, society follows the rules and there is a pool of stagnant water.
Why give blockchain innovation a little tolerance?
Although most of them fail, and even many of them are frauds, it is not these innovations that expand new scenarios and attract new users.
- What do you live for?
What are you happiest when you are doing?
Please comment below📝
- Waarom krijgt Nieuwkoop wel rood en Taylor niet??????
- Two young Iranian couple share a kiss during the mass anti-regime protests in Tehran. More than 600 people including children were killed by the regime’s security forces, thousands arrested, executed and many suffered lifelong injuries.
- This is open treason and the highest transgression against the Supreme Laws of the People. There is no emergency that isn't of their own making and none which can legally infringe on the Bills of Rights. Allow this and tomorrow?
- Any suggestions on getting around the problems with listing with Trust Wallet? I’ve been getting “missing or invalid request” error for months now. I can’t list anything. Any help is appreciated1123921304
- In which asset you would prefer to receive collect fees (be honest, can also be fiat)?
- Pixel People!
1. Disco Girl
2. Beach Boy
3. Goth Girl
- Should @lenster.lens conduct a public online hackathon for building amazing **feed algorithms**?
- why wav3s rename zurf？
which name u think is better？
- Gm😎.. Happy Weekends Guys!!! Touch grass today 🏄♂️
- Hey everyone. I'm here for Freedom, Fun & Friends. See you all on the interwebs.
- Anyone seen the Barbie movie? I am really curious how was it since its a big bet on the toy industry characters similar to Marvel etc
- Happy Saturday, Wassies. No date night plans? Follow @byWassies on Instagram instead!
- Just grabbed some art work to fill my London walls
- Voice experiences, on-chain
- @thefriendly.lens Mehn I’m on a loosing streak 🤣🤣!! Yo ! @erenxdolu.lens how did you get up to 500 😭😭
- I just voted "ETH is ETH" on "Poll by @stani.lens" https://snapshot.org/#/polls.lenster.xyz/proposal/0x3e2afa1329a1bac13048198a225a59411b8dbfcb15fa6a361413b44550cd4b7f #Snapshot
- Okay lets have a vote
- Do you care about fixed yield?
- Today marks our 1 Year Anniversary of making friends onchain 🎂!
Thank you to everyone who has made the first year of Lens Protocol so special and groundbreaking. Lens has brought together builders, creators, communities, and friends, all while in beta.
There's so much planned for the second year ahead, and we can't wait to continue to grow with all of you.
Who did you become frens with on Lens?
🎨 by @nftsushi.lens and all collect proceeds go directly to the artist.
- I just voted "Yes" on "Poll by @stani.lens" https://snapshot.org/#/polls.lenster.xyz/proposal/0x562d99ac9e69dfda475f76e3e7c91a7e6cc6d5a8255fde9bf124b8b97819184d #snapshotlabs
- Introducing Bonsai, an Optimistic L3 scaling solution, that will process transactions at hyper-scale, and is designed to support the next generation of web3 social users.
Available for Lens devs in closed beta today.
Data availability layers are utilized to prevent storing information on-chain. While content on Lens may include an on-chain transaction, the content data is linked to a data availability location, like Bonsai.
Bonsai serves as a scaling solution that processes Polygon transactions off-chain, achieving hyperscale and reducing costs. Unlike L2 solutions, Bonsai doesn't compress transactions into L1, it sends and stores them on a data availability layer.
The main challenge for decentralized social networks is to ensure that users have control over their content, while still being just as user-friendly as traditional social networks.
Bonsai makes the future of decentralized social possible.
We've worked relentlessly with the @bundlr-network.lens work and Arweave teams to ensure scalability by providing Data Availability (DA) guarantees, allowing the use of Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)-supported wallets to save DA logic and facilitating the rapid publishing of data.
Permissionless innovation is at the core of everything we do on Lens. As we approach one year on mainnet (still in beta), we have been blown away by the talent and passion in our dev community but we realize in order to scale to the masses, we need to build new solutions.
Bonsai is currently only being beta tested on @lensterxyz.
We look forward to seeing more applications roll out Bonsai.
Dive into the dev docs here: https://docs.lens.xyz/docs/data-availability-post
Read our latest blog here: https://mirror.xyz/lensprotocol.eth/3Hcl0dGE8AOYmnFolzqO6hJuueDHdsaCs3ols2ruc9E
- Literally this. Apply for @memester.lens #firstmemegig posted to #WorkX on @talentlayer.lens protocol! https://buff.ly/3Hb2VBu #LMCC
- It's time for the quarter-finals of the Champions League Frens🚨⚽
Join our Champions League campaign🦄
How to join? 👀
- Go to @PhaverFC on Phaver
- Write your score predictions for today's matches in the comments
You can earn 1k Phaver points if you guess the scores correctly 🤝
Don't forget to join the campaign for all remaining Champions League matches! 🔥
- Using Foundation with @lensprotocol
- Sharing your Lens post directly on Twitter
- DeFi continues to accelerate in LatAm 💪 Lemon Integrates Aave Protocol, bringing access to over 1.7M Users in Brazil and Argentina 🍋 + 👻 = ⚡️
By integrating Aave’s smart💡contracts, Lemon will be able to provide greater 👻 Transparency and 🔐 Security to its growing user base!
The Aave integration allows users to deposit their tokens into the protocol and earn seamlessly 👌 while enabling users to control their funds, and safely access DeFi solutions.
"We're excited 👻 that Aave was chosen as the first DeFi protocol to be integrated with Lemon. This integration unlocks opportunities that were previously not available to millions of users in LatAm . We look forward to growing DeFi access globally with partners 🤝 like Lemon.” @stani.lens .
Learn more: https://wiki.lemon.me/aave-aave-que-es-y-como-comprarla-en-lemon-cash/
- LensGarden NFT is the first dynamic NFT collection on Lens Protocol, it is a unique blockchain-based platform that is part of the LensProtocol ecosystem. It rewards users for creating and curating high-quality content, providing incentives to engage with the LensProtocol community and build their profiles.
Users can earn XP by completing activities such as joining liking, commenting, following Lens users, and completing challenges. As they progress through the levels, they have the opportunity to mint exclusive NFTs that cannot be traded on marketplaces, adding further value to the platform.
Here are some tips on how to increase your XP:
Gain followers: For each new follower, you'll earn 50 XP points.
Create new posts: Every post you create on the Lens Protocol ecosystem will get you 30 XP points.
Leave comments: For every comment you leave, you'll earn 20 XP points.
Collect : Each post of yours that is collected on the Lens Protocol ecosystem will get you 20 XP points.
Mirror other users: Each time you mirror another user's post, you'll earn 30 XP points.
Lens Garden NFT presents an exciting opportunity to invest in a growing blockchain ecosystem that rewards engagement and incentivizes high-quality content creation. The potential for growth and innovation is significant. Additionally, in Q2, you can look forward to the launch of Lens Tunes and an exciting new game.
Join us today and become a part of this innovative and exciting ecosystem.