lucky star (@08070) • Hey
web3.0 crypto and blockchain evangelist
- 1 Million Transactions (and counting) on Momoka.
In case you need a refresher, Momoka is our Optimistic scaling solution for Lens. It process transactions at hyperscale, and is uniquely designed to support the next generation of web3 social users.
Not every 'gm' is needed onchain.
1 Million transactions on Momoka cost ~$500 USD ($0.0005 per txn).
Explore further here:
We're extremely excited about the significant progress we've made with our infrastructure layer over the past year. But we're just getting started.
Next up on the roadmap for Momoka: comments for onchain posts and support for any network.
Watch this space 👀
- Gm 🖤🍟🥺 Jessy loves u all 🖤
- in my youth, I hitched a ride to San Diego, across
chirping desert and distant night, I gazed upon a slow-moving
dark, encasing a convex cerulean cavity
- with the pattern and fear of all my dots—
by the old wharf on Naoshima
I make my yellow wartime pumpkins.
- Good morning dear Frens 💖🌅
Always Rise and shine ✨
#nature #scenery #mountains #trees #houses
- Did you know that this friendship dates back a long time? Ali Bey's passion for camping is the clearest proof of this. They love nature.
So, what do we say, "Peace" ✌️☮️🕊️
- Now, let daybreak be my head and the year, my whole body.
An online southern Christian university ordained my smoker’s
cough to be a dove.
My favorite exorcism:
The demon, steeped in corn bread philosophy,
does not have enough ass to carry off the jeans he advertises
as he kneels down to the priest and holy water.
- I found myself beside myself
in front of her house—with my
trench coat and lunch bag—
probably not looking much
like Shaft. Inside, the air held
warm milk and we talked a bit
about her baby and her Aunt
who paid the rent painting cars.
- like the way I loved
cologne, venturing teenaged into
congested malls, abusing testers
only a salesperson surly enough
- August 29:
Trust Me Bro - Ep 02 - Empowering Creators
LIVE RECORDING on @buttrfly.lens audio space
Joining us will be @arterlioz.lens and @jamesfinnerty.lens
We hope to see you there!
- Attention, friends! The latest issue of Lensletter has arrived! 🥳
We are thrilled to present the twelfth issue of Lensletter, a collaboration with @lensgardennft
Lensletter #12 includes:
🌿 The hottest and most important Lens updates
🌿 Lens statistics
🌿 Introduction to the @ensocollective.lens
🌿 Must-try experiences: @lenster.lens Superfluid Subscribe
🌿 Quotes from LensFrens
Click the link to read our newsletter 👇
🌿 @lensprotocol @cmn__.lens @jessyjeanne.lens @mazemari.lens @zospours.lens
Keep an eye on Lensletter, who knows, maybe you will find yourself in the next ones 🤩
- Art by Spanish Sfhir for Mural Fest 2023 in Perlío, Spain.
#streetart #art #mural #lensprotocol
- Gm 🍟👸🏻LENS DATA X FRIESGPT
Hi babes, I’’m sending this from my hotel bed in Lisbon! 🤭
Bestie and I are getting ready for @punkess.lens “Highlights of the week” on @lensprotocol.lens 🤭🤭
So if you’re like Jessy, and you have a fried brain 🤣 then you know what u gotta do to get some memories back 🤳
Keep your eyes open cause this feature is soon available to all the professsiiooonaallllssss 😇 @jessyfries.lens
FriesGPT is built by @attraction.lens
- Know for sure what you’re signing ✍️
(collect this post for free)
- Good morning ☁️💙
- Switch between networks automatically
Browse the web3 with ease when switching to multiple chains with Zerion Extension.
- Watts bleeds
on vacant lots
and burned-out buildings–
temples desolated by a people’s rage.
- A local official came to our office to ask our help with a city event. He had a splendid idea, he said. To kick off the event and show everyone in town that our tribe was still around,
- *wretched, limited, dumb creatures*
*who have no language but mechanical cries*.
- pulls out her roasting pan
climbs the kitchen counter
teeters and grabs
for twenty minutes
at last claps on the lid
walks her prize outside
- refuting another’s vision
of a cat’s eyes hunting in darkness.
*So scary*, he says, *how the moon*
*hides in her red circle*.
- When I was your age I enjoyed a hook.
You think I know nothing of metamorphosis
- Gm, saw some old relics this weekend; I often feel that in an alternative universe I could've been a pilot 🛸
What would you be in an alternate universe?
- 👻 The Elusive Satoshi Nakamoto: Last Emails Reveal Bitcoin Creator's Thoughts Before Disappearing Over a Decade Ago
[The Elusive Satoshi Nakamoto: Last Emails Reveal Bitcoin Creator's Thoughts Before Disappearing Over a Decade Ago – Featured Bitcoin News](https://news.bitcoin.com/the-elusive-satoshi-nakamoto-last-emails-reveal-bitcoin-creators-thoughts-before-disappearing-over-a-decade-ago/)
Twelve years ago, on this very day, Satoshi Nakamoto, penned one of the final correspondences to software developer Mike Hearn.
- 🔥🎶 Hey fam! You've GOT to check out this absolute banger of a spinamp playlist curated by the one and only @crittie.lens! Your ears will thank you, I promise! Give it a whirl here: https://app.spinamp.xyz/playlist/C8a6QxrLekpusJlsUa9Y
And if that's not enough, feast your ears on her latest single from LNRZ – it's pure fire! 🔥 Don't miss it: https://lnrz.xyz/satellites?referral=0xd35D60B1746cAEc2289c892EAC7351D66d63455B
Let's show some love to our local creators and curators in the music NFT scene! 🎧 Support their incredible work and let's keep the good vibes going! 🚀❤️ #MusicNFTs #SupportLocalArtists #BangerPlaylist
- The seemingly liquid -like NFTS, recently the performance in the market is disappointing.
The fundamental reason is the rationality of liquidity, although this is currently enough to look at the liquidity of these NFTs. #NFTs #BTC
However, the lack of liquidity when facing large -scale transactions will appear
This is not just a problem that individual NFT projects must face, but the problem that the overall NFT is facing. This is a fatal issue.
- Gm Professionnnaalllls,
Claim the latest utility: **JessyFries Hotline!**
***Wait what's that all about Jessy?***
Well, you can have a chat with Jessy for 30 min via telegram 💜 and the BEST part is that you can talk about anything you want, from work stuff, to $FRIES, to your dog's life - honestly there's 0 limits! No judging 💜
Jessy will be listening and answering to anything you want 💜
**I bet that sounds very professsioooonnaaallllll!**
Claim here: https://www.tropee.com/utility/30-min-call-with-jeyfries/01GYQ8B91K1QPDMHWK2BVRENFD
@lufoart.lens @ryanfox @bvdaniel.lens
- The future of crypto is bright, and we're leading the way with $WEB3, the Arch Ethereum Web3 Index Token 🚀
🏆 With thousands of holders already on board, our passive, long-term investing strategy makes it easy for anyone to invest in #crypto.
Don't miss out on the future of finance 🔮 Join the community, mint your free Web3 Architect NFT, and get an airdrop of up to 100 $WEB3 tokens.
- We touched soooo much grass this weekend 🌱
- gazing across the yellowed yard.
A 1954 Chevy Bel-Air stared back.
It was my favorite possession.
I hated it just then.
- but not even that could wake them.
Outside, the dark cover of night tore
as daybreak bloomed like a rose
on a stem of thorns.
- gm ☀️
meat or seafood? 🥩🦐
or vegetables and fruits only? 🥦
#foodlens #lens #lenster #travel
- Lens super size model 🇵🇹
- Edited ^^ vs IRL photo of Grand Teton :
- My 4yo son. In the Mugendo’s school he is learning about discipline and self-defense. With me he is learning about self-sovereign identity and Bitcoin.
- Friendship is the key to success at @lensprotocol 💚
Tag your best friend in the comment 👇🏻
There will be a surprise for the lucky ones 👀
- Tadpole is another memecoin airdrop though this one is not all the way a free claim, in order to claim you need to pay 1 arb. Which is only about a 1.4$ at current timing. With all the other coin airdrops doing well I have a good feeling about this one, as the ones who change the narrative slightly will have the chance to make some big gains.
Risk of scam is very low, when you click approve (you need to grant approval so you can spend 1 arb) If you feel that uncomfortable just lower the amount of arb you approve for, then go ahead and claim. LP is not seeded yet, but will be more or less when claim ends.
*I DONT POST ANYTHING WITHOUT GOING INTO IT MYSELF*
- GM 🇵🇹
- The title of my next Substack post is:
How to grow on Lens. Episode 0 to 500 followers 🚀
Curious about who is interested in reading it? 🤟
- Hi Dears , don't forget to check my thread about how to win #ImaginaryRides allowlist :)
Do you know what TAMAGOTCHI is? 🥚
I bought some with my friends at a retro toy store in Akihabara because they were so cute 🐤✨
Alrighty! I'm going to grow them!
- Whoa, just received the physical copy of @chaoticmonk.lens masterpiece which I collected on Lens.
Feels amazing to see art that is created via @lenstaxyz.lens app in real life.
- Important to keep in mind when feeling euphoric about Lens: EVERY new social network starts out feeling great and rapid growth is the norm. These aspects are not attributable to being “web3” or “desoc.”
Everyone’s happy, everything is new. A group of people have self-selected into a group of explorers. These are people who need to get along long enough for the network to gain network effects and survive. They are by definition “early” and thus starving for content to consume. Anyone creating half-decent content will experience rapid growth vs established social networks. “I have more followers here than on Twitter!” Yeah, you’ve gone from swimming in an ocean to a kiddy pool 🙄 this is not shocking or new.
Many here on Lens are blown away by the attention they’re receiving and mistakenly attributing that to the web3 characteristics. We haven’t even -begun- to use the web3 nature of this network. You’re experiencing new network vibes. Enjoy it. Embrace it. Build your new audience. I’m happy for you.
Now that I have your attention and you have mine let’s build a moat around Lens which keeps us unique. Let’s build apps which use Collects as data. No one else is doing it and it’s native to the protocol. This should be really, really easy to get going.
- BEST Airport in the world!
Have you visited Jewel at Changi Airport in Singapore yet?
Jewel Changi Airport: Where Nature Meets Travel!
#Singapore @ChangiAirport #Jewel
- May we always cherish our ancestors as we prepare for the days ahead.
May we remember that we exist because of their prayers and their faith.
- We are grateful for a homeland that has always thrived
on a glorious array of people and their diverse cultures, histories,
and beliefs. We acknowledge the generosity of the Tohono O'odham
in granting this land on which we learn, teach, celebrate
accomplishments, and sometimes mourn losses.
- Growth marketing captains are on a mission to capture engaged & loyal customers ⚓
But with every thrown net, they find users lost in the broken incentives of speculation
With Tide no-code marketing builder & analytics suite, captains can build sustainable long-term growth 🧭
- CHANNEL SURF TO NEW DROPS
Stumbled upon a mysterious 24/7 lo-fi station lately? This one's got an enigmatic vibe and a hidden underground community, powered by the one and only Lens protocol. It's the kind of place that makes you feel like you're wandering through a retro-futuristic decentralized cyberscape, without being too obvious about it. In this stream hopping wonderland, creative collectors can pick up early access to ever-sought-after waitlists, team up with friends on quests, and so much more. What are you waiting for? Try CHROMADIN today. Track by HoliznaRAPS, Flat Lining.