Post by @stani • Hey
Facebooks Threads is definitely going to be a failure. There is little point of going for Twitter audience. People want and need new social experiences, th
- Actions: 0
- Comments: 43
- Likes: 670
- Mirrors: 65
- Quotes: 0
- Facebook is dead. Twitter is dying.
Lens is the future and the future is now.
- The entire social media market has become so saturated in just like two years aswell. I don't know how they expect to capture an audience, but let's see lol
- I suppose it actually depends on how Threads is integrated into the other Meta apps. They have 1 billion + users, so if its convenient to use within their ecosystem of apps then people will use it, as its just the way humans work. Every little convenience no matter how small is taken.
- Yep, also zero overlap between Insta and Twitter power users
- I forgot fb even exists lol 🤦🏻♀️
- That's a copy pasta.
- It’s just baseless!!! Collecting that amount of user data is insane!
- As people understand and value their personal data and know that no one has the right to use it without their consent, one by one will migrate to the web3. There will come a time when it will not be only about functionality, but it will be about the purpose that the social network sustains. P2P Era is on 🚀 💞
- That’s totally right 💯
- Couldn't agree more. It is first step
- yes, web3 social gives ppl new social experiences, not Facebook Threads
- Facebook is dead
- Facebook, as a social media app, trying to invent/propose something innovative would be like 😂there is a significant governance issue
The real inquiry would be, who uses Facebook in 2023? The amusing philosophical observation is that those who still use it are terrified of innovations, like blockchains et alia
- Long term definitely. Medium, likely. But short term users clearly need a more comfortable bridge between the experiences we’re all familiar with and the new social autonomy promised by web3. Lens profiles aren’t widely available yet. User owned and social group mediated moderation is a massive unsolved problem still. Bots aren’t solved either. What platforms will give people temporary life rafts off the flaming mess that is Twitter until they get more believable on-ramps into web3 social? I’d bet on tumblr and maybe threads, short term. Mastodon clearly isn’t it
- I wonder when they will jump into Web3 social.
- Indeed, but we need to popularize Lens faster
- completely agree
- I think so too but it's still one the biggest companies out there so definitely excited what they have planed. Can't imagine it's going to be a Clubhouse 2.0
- With me, face is dead
- Very true ser.
- Agree with u
- how many accounts does Lenster have compared to the 1bln from Facebook?
- Yes, I think so
- Totally Understandable And Soon They will realise that lens is the END Game 💯
- Definitely not gonna work
- It's important not to offend people.
- Too realll
- I think the fight would have been better
- let's phaver take control let it rain decentralisation
- IG will move there
- I think sometimes its more about power and politics , not necessary generating money . The more data they collect .....
- Agree with u Stan
- just lens
- Coughs lenster coughs
- Lens to the moon!!!